Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Enio (played anonymously)

"It's creepy when you do that. Just lay down if you wanna," Enio grumbled before turning over and falling back asleep.
Ecio (played anonymously)

"You know, if you don't let me sleep I'm going to hit you."
Jessica Saraiva (played anonymously)

Jessica blinks as she wakes. She looks to the end of her bed.. “Damn! If you aren’t a Dream... get up here!” She swoons in the moonlight.
Kylie (played anonymously)

Wakes up and shakes in bed* BATMAN!!!!
Min-ji (played anonymously)

As she awoke to see a teenaged girl standing at the end of her bed, Min-ji reached for her phone and quickly called the authorities to send police immediately while texting her brother about how security had failed.
Jin-Yeong (played anonymously)

Looks up at his sister and pats the bed sleepily. "You can't keep doing this Mi-Mi, but come on, there's room for one more."
Dakota Cassidy (played anonymously)

Looks at him: Oh heck no * pulls out gun* not today
Yamada Fujinama (played by TaeOreo)

Yamada gets up, rubbing his eyes. “Aw Mann.....are you another crazed fan? Time to call security again....” reaching for his phone.
Selena Brandon (played by Starwarsfan)

Wakes up* AHHHH!!!! RUN!!!
Scourge (played by Icysoul)

*grabs knife* Go away.
Jane the killer (played by Starwarsfan)

Jane: What the heck! Jeff did you let a human in again!
Averill Lawrence Arm (played anonymously)

"Psycho at the edge of my bed.... Seems reasonable enough.... Want some coffee or you going to get out of my room sweetheart?" He just smirks
Jane the killer (played by Starwarsfan)

oh a flirt * rolls eyes and stabs* Hahaha get out of my room
Opalescent Piercy (played anonymously)

"To what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?"
Gray Alphonse Cociar (played anonymously)

"I quit drugs a few years ago so I know I didn't sleep with you and I'm not tripping. May I know why the hell you're here?"
"Oh Dear, I think you're quite lost. S-Security?"
Meredith (played anonymously)

Meredith peeked open an eye as she rolled over before closing it once again as she curled into a fetal position. "Bloody heeeeeells," she muttered into a pillow. "Don't you know that the living need sleep? Just because I can see you and talk to you doesn't mean I don't bloody need sleeeeep..."
Averill Lawrence Arm (played anonymously)

"Usually I don't have problems with women in my room but could you either go back to sleep or get out kitten? I don't want to do anything to you at the moment..." Averill just went right back to sleep
Bendy (played anonymously)

Bendy looks over from her bed* Oh AnOtHeR hUmAn.....* grabs ax* LeTs PlAy * evil laugh*
William sensed her presence more than he actually saw it in the gloom of his room. Unluckily for her, he wasn’t a light sleeper. Not anymore. Drawing a loaded pistol from underneath one of the musty, wrinkled sheets he’d curled up in the night before, the young man lifted his chin and narrowed his eyes. Monsters, he could handle. “Charming of you to drop by, but I’d suggest you go on your merry way, darling.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus