Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Clyde woke up, again, to see a whole different other person on his bed. "Did I leave the front door open...?" he asked to himself, before conking out in bed
Jess (played by Taz)

Jess turns over in her bed opening her eyes she sees someone there she sits up holding the covers close to her " please tell me we didn't" she gave a nervous look that twisted into a grin.
Duckie (played anonymously)

Duckie woke up highly confused and waved a hand in the direction of the front door, "Pretty sure you got the wrong place or something. Get out of here before I arrest you and haul you off to jail."
Jin-Yeong (played anonymously)

Jin-Yeong blinks a few times unsure if he was dreaming or awake before slipping his cellphone off the bedside table. Curtly he addresses the stranger in his room as his cell is brought up to his ear. "You should go. I'm already calling security."
Bee (played anonymously)

Bee woke up and let out a quiet little yelp of surprise before tossing a pillow at the man, "What the heck are you doing scaring people like this? Please get out. Now!"
Maiev Shadowsong (played by MordosKull)

The Warden is caught in rare form tonight; out of her armor and dressed in naught but her night gown. Nonetheless, her glowing green eyes open and she throws the bed sheets to retrieve the circular blade she always sleep with. She goes into a crouch like a panther ready to pounce and glares, "I don't know how a human got in my sanctum, but you've made your last mistake, intruder!!"
Dralt (played by Libertine)

"You must be lost."
Jay Laveux (played anonymously)

Dralt wrote:
"You must be lost."

“I got half a mind to call up the ghostbusters!”
Andronicus (played anonymously)

Jay Laveux wrote:
“I got half a mind to call up the ghostbusters!”

(ghost dads are the worst dads)

"If this is how I die, I ain't even mad 🤷"
Meredith (played anonymously)

Meredith opened her eyes and squinted at Andronicus before wrinkling up her face and letting out a long groan. Her head hit the pillow again as she whispered sleepily, "I guess I'm on a string of making baaaaaah decisions, aren't I?" Lifting her head, she asked about the pun, "No? Too much?"
Cetus Joao Ribeiro (played anonymously)

Cetus blinks a few times before a smile spreads across his lips "Well, hello there... It must be my birthday!" As he gives Meredith a wink.
Michi Yukishiro (played by milktea_dollie)

Sora screeches loudly, pulling up his covers as far as they’ll go to cover his trembling body. “Eeeek! Why are you in my room?! Get out!”
Taluna (played anonymously)

"Oh hey," Taluna yawns, "Pull up a blanket and some pillows and get comfy."
Taz (played by Taz)

" umm, why are you here?" she frowned looking at the girl pulling the covers up onto her.
Connor Kenway (played anonymously)

“Sekoh, o skinwalker, do you bring blessings or a curse?”
The Warden (played by SomeFBIDude)

The Warden nearly jump out of the window when he saw the dark figure,”Who are thee!” The Warden yelled out as he reach for his weapon, he grab it and put it in front of him.
Etharine (played anonymously)

Etharine narrowed her eyes at the knight that was at the end of her bed. "You have but a few seconds to leave here, or you will need someone to pry you out of your armor," she hissed at him in a warning.
Miaha (played by MordosKull)

Miaha opened her eyes, awakening from the crouched position in which she slept. "Ze... a job offer or an assassination attempt? What will it be? It's win win for me, ze."
Nathan Collier (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Wakes up, sees do fine at the end of his bed, takes three shots with his Colt .45, goes back to sleep.
Isabella hoped the man at the end of her bed hadn't noticed her green eyes open as she woke to see him standing there. Fear struck her realizing there was actually someone in her little corner of the world.

The book laying on her chest which she was never seen without slowly began opening on it's own, and she began chanting, reciting what was most certainly a spell to remove the intruder. Sitting up she looked down into her tome to read off the last of the spell as quickly as she could, reminding her that next time, it will be okay to sleep with a couple of her zombie buddies nearby...in fact it should probably be encouraged.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus