Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Flandre Scarlet (played anonymously)

Flandre’s red eyes glowed in the darkness, grinning at the other girl. “Have you come to play?~”
The Warden (played by SomeFBIDude)

The Warden stare at the vampire at his bed, he reach down and grab his sword under his bed,”Get out or I will purge thee.” The Warden said quietly.
Yuuki looked down his nose at disdain, choosing to disregard that this visitor was quite uninvited. He was more captivated by the metal plating adorning the mysterious person.
“It’s not as if that garb of yours isn’t completely ridiculous for offstage wear, but it’s so realistic... where did you get it?!”
Moterda Olisya (played by Serene)

How dare you come into my room and who are you? Guards! Seize her!
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

Charlotte glared at the stranger who had startled her and stood at the side of her bed. “Excuse me, but it is you who is in MY bed! Out!” She flips over the mattress while throwing elvish insults at the woman.

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51ad3d3954048cd0fd80a7bbbb2204db916cc5d4460&rid=giphy.gif
Analia woke up to find someone at the foot of her bed. She didn´t really know who this person was, assumed she must be a student. She groaned a little, sleep still in her eyes and her hair messy. She sat up and looked at Charlotte. "Um, hello? Can I help you? Do you need something?"
Mikaze blinked sleepily, his pale blue skin glowing in his dark bedroom. He wasn't sure why there was someone in his room, but he figured that there was a good chance that the woman wasn't there to harm him. Unless she was one of those people who ate jellyfish as a delicacy.
"H-h-hello, what are you doing here...?" He said softly and apprehensively.
Maiev Shadowsong (played by MordosKull)

The Warden awoke with a snort and reached for her umbra crescent blade. "What in blazes?? Some kind of Naga enforcer no doubt. DIE!!" She quickly jumped to conclusions and lunged at the interloper.
"Oh, an intruder? How delightful! It's been ages since somebody tried to rob me! How's this, if you can answer my riddle, you take all I own! If you lose, however..."
Cid Myers (played by Lanx12)

He blinked seeing the thing at the end of his bed. “That’s it! No more home brew!” He exclaimed before rolling back over and going back to sleep.
*redacted from accidental repost
Who (played by Pantrane)

A fluttering set of flapping wings and their bright flashes created an entrance of reflected scarlet light. The bird man braces himself with his hands after making a hard landing. With a squawk, the bird stood and said, “Mechanic.. You bring shiny things. Shiny, shiny.” High pitched whistles escaped the aven man’s throat.

“Give me wrench”, he said while bobbing his head back and forth. Large yellow eyes stared deep into the oncoming person’s eyes. He runs towards them to see what they might have for him. “Who.. Who?”
Luther Guiteau (played by Moono)

Luther stared at the bird creature with wide eyes. Was it a hallucination? No, he was far too sane. A demon? No, it looked too cute. A messenger from God? Yes! Of course, it was obvious.
Luther meant toward the messenger and answered its question: "my name is Luther Guiteau. Of course, God probably knows me already."

Sitting on the foot of the next person's bed, holding his pistol, Luther stared intently into their closed eyes, waiting for them to open. As they stirred, Luther spoke.
"Hi there! I'm Luther William Guiteau! I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but God wants me to kill you. Just letting you know, if you happen to die soon, there's a good reason for it, don't worry." He smiled pleasantly, expecting them to understand his delusions just as he did.
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon)

The cat startles awake as a strange human man scoots closer and closer to her pillow, staring at her with an intensity that set off alarm bells in even her head. When he cheerfully explains why he dared interrupt her nap, her instinctive response is to pretend that she understands perfectly.

Raven’s eyes light up, a pleasantly shocked and awed grin stretching across her face. “God wants to see little ol’ me? Seriously? Hold on, I need to go get ready. Can’t meet my maker looking like I just crawled out of bed.” By now, she has already scampered to the nearest open door or window. “I’ll be right back!” She promises.

She sprints to the nearest dwelling and paws at the feet of the next sleeping person. “Hey, can I hide under your covers for the night? I’ll explain later. Honest.”
Geth (played by Sentient_Trashcan)

"Well of course, my feline friend. I'd never turn away someone in need, although i'm admittedly doubtful that you'll explain your reasoning before leaving."
Kyle Cestis (played by Lanx12)

“Holy smokes” Kyle claimed as he jumped out of bed drawing his lightsaber. “By the force what are you! Friend or foe?” He asked as he pointed the saber at the strange creature. Looking confused he then realized he had exposed himself as a Jedi. “Crap! I uh gotta run before I’m found mind keeping this a secret?”
Lexi (played by Lucretire)

"What in godly blazes?!" The phoenix sat up in bed and whipped off one of her pistols from the nightstand. Cocking it, she aimed straight at the Jedi's face with her finger steady on the trigger.

"Look, I don't know what you on, but ya need t' get up out m' base! Now!" Lexi warned, her tone steeped in dangerous authority.
Korra (played by MordosKull)

Korra groggily woke up and looked at the other woman before rolling over and burying her face on the pillows.

"Guh... Asami is gonna kill me..."
Hachi Aikawa (played by Lithe)

“Wah?! Is this another nightmare?! Someone help?!” Hachi had started to cry out of fear. His words coming out scared. “I-I don’t know who you are! P-Please get out!”
Sula (played by copperbrownies)

Sula snapped up, knife already in hand with a somewhat dangerous glint in her eyes, pausing at the strange creature of myth. Atleast he was supposed to be anyway. She eyed him, and his innocent and small appearance and her defensive stance wavered, before her grip on the knife tightened as she glared, hair all over the place and eyes puffed with grogginess "You. What are you doing here? Are you going to kill me?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus