Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Blake (played anonymously)

Is there a child option? You're like... 12. -_-

Friend, I guess.
Caidan (played anonymously)

That's wifey right there ;)
That's a pass.
“Hmm…you’re not the one I’m looking for. I therefore must respectfully pass, so let us forget we met.”
Sir Thorn (played by Kloomsy)

Thorn turned his gaze downward, cold and calculating. A slow smile slid across his features. His tall nature was imposing and domineering.

“Pass. To put it bluntly, you wouldn’t aid me at all with the work I do,” he deadpanned. “In fact, I think you would get in the way of it all. It’d be best if you go play with the children.”
Paola Ruiz (played anonymously)

" You are pretty handsome. I could friend you, though I can think of a few other ways we can benefit from each other..." She smirked with a slight raise of her brows.
Jack Archer (played by -Knight-)

"She actually scares me. PASS!"
Vilja Draken (played by chouu)

He shivered and his eyes immediately diverted away. "Pass, deny, doubt, everything!" The tyrant blurted and then went along to get the image out of his head.
Veliai Rilynath (played by VoliminalVerse)

Veliai cast the king a cold stare that was highly out of character for him. The young prince DESPISED such kings. His twin brother Gorogoth pulled him away but not before flashing the king a chilling smile showing his teeth which were filed into points much like a Komodo dragon and showed the insanity in his eyes before walking away with his more compassionate brother l.
Fantasy Creatures (played by PinkBrat)

"If the circumstances were right... date.. but I think we may be better suited as friends." - Harmony-
Slime Bunny (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Aye, i'd friend ya for the most of it! I mean, Who doesn't like having a slime bunny as a friend?"
“I mean…I could think of a few people I guess. But eh, I suppose you could be my friend. Hope you don’t mind violence! Ahaha!”
His smile spread across his sickly completed face. "Friend"
Daniel McGrath (played by Malacath)

More or less fascinated by the looks and personality of the man infront of him, Daniel slowly creeped forward, wanting a better look. Was it rude? Oh absolutely! But the curiosity of the situation always had a tendency to get the better of him.

"I'd be interested in making friend's with ya. As long as ya don't mind too many questions. Of course, you're more than free to ask anything of me as well." The redhead gave a soft smile and an offer for a handshake.
The Bear (played by -Rosebud-)

Blue eyes inspected the stranger cautiously, almost as if they were going to jump at her at any given moment. It felt like an eternity before her lips parted and the word

"Friend." was uttered in a low voice. One could never be too careful these days.
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"I'll pass. In a respectful way." The Pirate Lad said, as he just walks off. Probably juggling a diamond or two.
Gael Mutt (played by Kloomsy)

Gael licked his teeth. He was starving, his stomach silently gurgling. His long nails twitched by his side. He wasn’t sure what this game was or what it meant, maybe he made a mistake when he stopped by.

His eyes trained on the pirate. He has met many pirates before, especially back when the human world was younger. He tilted his head and murmured an answer. It was barely a above a whisper.

“Pass.”
Noel (played by Reithesniper)

"Personally, Im not the biggest fan of vampires"

"Also if I were to defrost I about he would be ok-"

[Pass]
Orithaumos and Sibitharas (played by Anakisuto)

Orithaumos smiled.

"I wouldn't want to be your friend per see. I'd want to control you like a puppet, and torment your soul all the while."

Sibitharas looked up at Ori and giggled a little.

"How about we play a little game to see who gets her, hm?"
"Nope...Not happening."

Pass

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus