Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

"Pass." Imani would only then give a soft click of her tongue, trying to find the correct words to properly express just how she felt about the person before her. "You're...One interesting fella for sure. But you you're not really my kind of fella."
Adrian Hawthorne (played by VoliminalVerse)

"I'd date you, but I doubt you'd date an ugly white guy in the Marines" he said chuckling
Paragon (played anonymously)

"Date."
"Date."
Theo Stark (played by randomentity777)

"Friend."
Terrane (played by GingerHades)

"Christ," Terrane snarls, her illusion taking a couple steps back. "Ye bloody humans are gettin' more n' more complex with yer armour. An' that's just problematic!"

She pauses, her illusion sitting herself down, pouting.

"Lemme put this inna way that'll get through yer thick lil' skull: Pass."
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Hm, I ain't dumb like the others and there is exactly no way i'd Friend a dragon. I mean, do you even know how dragons and humans don't get the CENSORED along? Like seriously, what the ALSO CENSORED. Like i'm just serious dude. Dragons and Humans don't get the This is also censored. I should really stop with the caps lock soon enough.! Pass!"
Kaida (played anonymously)

"You have very interesting views on Dragons. I'm a Dragon and have lived with humans my whole life., some of which are my friends. Humans even raised me." Smiles and winks.

"Friend."
Isla Wiley (played by jimmymcgill999)

She tilts her head,``You're really pretty, but uh, I don't think I can do a relationship, so um....uh...friend. You seem kind enough.`` She smiles.
Ban-Ban (played by Reithesniper)

Most people know what happens after I appear, so pass for your safety" she says, before going back to singing
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

Stands protectively in front of her with his back to her and activates weapons systems on his suit "No! She's my friend! I am doin a protect! Heck off!"
Reconnaissance Dalek (played by randomentity777)

"Surrender!"

"Allocated surrender period expired! Exterminate!"

That's a pass, btw
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Go get bent, Satanic R2D2".

pass
She quirks an eyebrow, eyeing the man in front of her with open amusement. The smile that plays on her lips is decidedly devilish, though it's wily more than lecherous.

"Don't really think you're my type. I'd friend, if you promise you won't try owt funny with me."
Miss Fortune (played by -Rosebud-)

Maeve would draw the lit cigarette from between her whitened smile, a plume of smoke escaping her red painted lips. Her dark stare inspected the woman for a long moment before her hand outstretched in a friendly manner.

"Us ladies have to stick together, don't you think? Let's be friends."
Ahlam Valaide (played by CallMeCrazy)

One glance at the mortal and a sudden chill ran through his body. As he looks for an exit but just nervously chuckled.

"Friend"
Ayla and Meng (played by PinkBrat)

"I don't date so... friend, I guess." - Ayla
Ahlam Valaide (played by CallMeCrazy)

"A shame really, you seem the type who deserves to be spoiled. Allowed to sit back and be pampered and adored, but we can still do that as friends. No?" His hazel eyes shimmer as he looks at the thin girl. His gaze darts up and down her figure. "So, while I would say date, I should respect the lady's wishes and say. Friend"
Amy Dean (played by DancingShadow)

"I'd like a date with you handsome sir. Love to drown in your sensual voice."
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"I could always use a friend....."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus