Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Sarissa Bluefeather (played anonymously)

"You seem like the respectable sort. I would not mind your companionship. Besides, something tells me you might need a friend that knows how to fight. I know your type, dear maiden, your sort attracts all kinds of trouble."

Friend
Nefertari (played by Queen_of_Hell)

Friend

"I think you and I can strike up a beneficial deal and business, darling. Ladies watching each other's back - that's where my interests lie."
PewDiePool (played by DevinGardner)

Hmmm I couldn't say whether I would befriend or anything with you all I needa is the big dog and our mafia ganh
Drogwell (played anonymously)

"Why. Why have you created this monstrosity?"

pass
Peter Parker (played by DevinGardner)

Another baddy eh well mr bull man I dont think I like you much so I'll say pass
Bumblebee (played by JetStorm)

"We could be allies,maybe you could help me out with missions."

Friend
Jay (played by DevinGardner)

"Ohhhh what a nice car I bet there are plenty of treasures to find"
Ivy (played by pixl.Bee)

"Perhaps, given time, we could be friends. But I don't think our personalities would mesh well at all. It's a pass."
Sabine Wren (played anonymously)

Were are my fellow rebels need friends
“Friend, I feel like you could show me what’s truly beyond the skies.”
Kai looked at the person next to her, she gave a pretty long stare. “Hm, we have a similar personality. But I don’t know you at all maybeh in time date?…but right now let’s keep it on a friendship level alright?” She looked down for a second and lit up a cigarette.
Kai (played by ILoveAlexTurner)

Kai looked at the person next to her, she gave a pretty long stare. “Hm, we have a similar personality. But I don’t know you at all maybeh in time date?…but right now let’s keep it on a friendship level alright?” She looked down for a second and lit up a cigarette. (Sorry for double send)
Zipactli (played anonymously)

"Pass. Believe it or not, I'd be a pretty bad influence on ya, eh?"
"I could just eat you up." Said the naga as he licked his lips.

Date
Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

"Luddy mussy! A ding snake?! Ain't gonna catch me anywhere near 'at...."

Pass.
Z23 (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"It's a pass from me. Nothing personal."
Anton Madsen (played by j_a7980)

"Cute as you may be, seems like you were on the wrong side of your war. That's a easy Pass."
Galiena Reyns (played by Juls)

"Seems we share enough in common that a date may not be out of the question. And if that should not work, I think we could depart as friends or, at least, allies."
Andaran Firetree (played anonymously)

“I’m not too keen on humans, but if it means you’ll heal me I’ll gladly date you.”
Kathleen Wayfarer (played anonymously)

You seem a formidable warrior, though I have a feeling some humility could do you good. Even so, I think could be friends.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus