Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Amy Dean (played by DancingShadow)

Would definitely love to date, but since your committed, friend. :)
"I could do a casual date. Maybe over coffee?"
"Hello! I am also no goopy guy, just human. I'm bones! I have like 300 bones like everyone else." Charlie smile, "Let's be friends! Just a couple of goopless humans with 300 bones." Charlie dug a hole in the dirt ground and hopped in, "Dap me up!"
Sarait Dobra (played by Zenaida)

Sarait looked a little baffled. "Erm... respectfully, pass." Nonetheless, she leaned down, curled up her fist, and bumped it lightly against his.
Barnaby Hughes (played anonymously)

Barnaby smirked, wiggling his brow a little. "I can show anyone a good time, and I leave it up to yer interpretation."
The Pirate King (played by Kloomsy)

Barnaby Hughes wrote:
Barnaby smirked, wiggling his brow a little. "I can show anyone a good time, and I leave it up to yer interpretation."

Kyven, also known as ‘Sabertooth’, wasn’t a friendly man. He was the captain of a pirate ship after all, one of the most renowned ships in all the seas. He didn’t know love and he didn’t know friendships, but he knew how to use people.

He raised an eyebrow when he saw Barnaby and took a chug of beer before humming, “ya’ will be my new cremate for my ship. So ya’ can guess that we are friends now.”

Friends. Ha! Such an easy lie just so he can get someone else to work on the deck. All his crew mates seemed to fall like flies being swatted. He was maybe a bit to hard of them all. He needed new ones and Barnaby fit the role well in his eyes.
"Pass." Lillian stated calmly. This... Pirate, is none of her concern. Simply put, this man is not fit to help our around the children, and would probably scare them away. More importantly, he does not seem trust worthy, and freaks of a sickening aura. Lillian frowned, it hurts to see such a person.
Most people who first came across the masked woman, not knowing her beforehand, would describe her eyes as "impassive", but it was definitely not the case as she regarded Lillian. There was something... sympathy? No, something more. Respect.

"It warms my heart when I see people who care so much for kids, and their future", she said, her voice soft to suggest an unseen smile. "I appreciate your effort, and I would be glad to call you a friend."
Oryn (played anonymously)

Wow, what a fascinating being. I'm not sure I've much to offer, but would be proud to be able to call you a friend.
Imir (played by Min-ya)

"Oh Gosh." Pale cheeks flush a beet red.
"Well you certainly are handsome, and I can't say I'm not curious to learn more about your...um...abilities. But I'm engaged, you see. I would love to be your friend, though! I'm sure you have exciting stories to tell"
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

"I am officially no longer surprised by what I see around here anymore," Greg stated though not fully believing his own words. "And you look like the type who would know their way around confidently. I say we should chum up and work together, huh? Hope that's all good by you, of course."

The detective inspector wore a haggard expression, and yet he still managed to smile at the other.
Sir Thorn (played by Kloomsy)

Greg Lestrade wrote:
"I am officially no longer surprised by what I see around here anymore," Greg stated though not fully believing his own words. "And you look like the type who would know their way around confidently. I say we should chum up and work together, huh? Hope that's all good by you, of course."

The detective inspector wore a haggard expression, and yet he still managed to smile at the other.

Thorn leaned his head forward. If someone was quiet enough, they would be able to hear his steady breathing and the edge of his toes tapping up and down against the wooden floorboards. His eyes were dark with interest. He stood there for a bit, examining, before he decided to speak.

“A detective? Now.. I’ve never had any of your type counted as one of my followers.” He smiled. It was an unnerving expression. “How about we share a glass of fine red wine from the 70’s? I wish to speak of important matters with you, inspector.
Paragon (played anonymously)

"Yeah, I'll pass."
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Oh, hi!" The young artist seemed to just naturally like the other woman, judging by the smile she gave her. "I think we'd get along -- I'd love to be friends."

Keira smiles in return, showing warmth and compassion, "I'd like that too."
Greed (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Pass. I rather run a shop then having a friend." Greed flips a coin. "End of story."
Leah Cassette (played anonymously)

"Dead corpse? Yeah..... Not my thing. Pass!"
Julia Atkinson (played anonymously)

“There were rumours that you were dead, and a body did wash up on the park beach of Camanche Lake that fit your description, but it wasn’t you. Since I spent some time looking into your background and last known movements and feared the worst, I would like to sit down and have a drink with you and get to know you better! Can we be friends?”
Kimberly Russo (played by PinkBrat)

"Friend. I don't know why but I get the feeling that your presence would be comforting."

"Oh, definitely friend. She can be my hair stylist!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus