Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Skadi Stromgaia (played by Dndmama)

"Why not both?!" Gaia asks gleefully before smacking Pwent full in the face with the flat of her shield before bashing his head in with her hammer. Problem solved. Obviously. It's not like vampires can only be killed by certain methods none of which Gaia possess or anything...

Hit
Carcano M1891 (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I’d say a hit.....But I promise it won’t be from the bayonet.”
Blair (played by JetStorm)

"You're soooo cute!....Don't look too much into that,it was a compliment.....Perhaps a kiss on the forehead...I don't like hurting others...and I can't kill someone for no reason." The young woman said and she pressed a gentle kiss on the other's forehead.
Amelia Thorne (played by Thatnerdychick)

She reached up and flicked Blair in the forehead."there."
Maverick Lane-Pierce (played anonymously)

Hit

He gave her a ‘bap’ on the head and shrugged.
Yukina (played by Rinny_Howler)

"I'd rather not kill..." Yukina simply pokes Maverick, then waits for her hit, kiss, or death.
Without thinking, Flara just kisses her. "Y-y-uh-- that." Her face goes pink, and faces away.
Kiss. Hitting, and killing are just rude.
Seraph (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Kill

“At least it passes time.”
Choale McCarthy (played anonymously)

Kiss

He chuckled, tilting her head up and giving her a quick kiss.
Revali (played by JetStorm)

Hit

"Nothing personal ...." he says and swats him.
Link (played by Rinny_Howler)

Kiss

"Come on Revali! You know I could never hurt you!" The young hero kisses him. (look at profile for more details!)
Pwent Thibbledorf (played anonymously)

“Well, ain’t that cute? Come ‘ere o’ champion. Lesse if all that hype bout yers is real!”

Kill
Purifier (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Ah, hit for the fun of it! Ahahaha~!”
Alaine Barrows (played anonymously)

"Ehh... hit. But just a little one, promise." She gives the battleship girl a light swat in the arm--more of a pat than anything else.
Sylyntz (played by Riik)

Sylyntz approaches and baps their head against the side of the individual before them. It is difficult to determine whether the gesture was supposed to be a kiss or a hit, but whichever, no ill will seemed intended. The gesture was certainly playful and friendly.
Shamshir (played anonymously)

“Aw!! I could never hurt a little fellow like you! But, uh.. I rather not kiss you, no offense. A hearty hand shake perchance?”
Lorelai Jade (played anonymously)

Lorelai struggled with her options. "Well, I think I'm just gonna..." She lightly tapped the shoulder and played it off as a hit.
Kakashi hatake (played anonymously)

I'm not hitting a girl as beautiful as you so I'm gonna just *he goes for a kiss on the cheek*
Mozz Twoblades (played anonymously)

"Heheh! I always wanting to be killing a Ninja!"

KILL

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus