Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

“I would never hurt such a pretty young lady.” Victoria said with a smile on her face before she kissed her head.
John Watson (played by Atheist)

"I would very much be okay with a kiss," John states, realizing he may have sounded a little too eager. A bit late now...

His smile, though nervous, is at least endearing. It is an effort, he believes wholeheartedly, that is worth a slap to the face. Though John hopes the results surprise him.
Jean Bart (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I suppose you can have a kiss, but the moment you start asking for more is the moment I shoot you.”
Kiss ¨ooohhh feistyy i likeyyy cmon girl give mommy some suga¨
:)
Drans (played by Wandering_Mary)

I'd do a kiss, but you better start running because of my brother
wyvern Hydra (played by starwolf)

"I dont mind giving you a deadly acid kiss"
Mary (played by Wandering_Mary)

I mean for me kissing would be a death so, Kiss then
Xyren (played by TyroDragon45)

Kill...definitely....definitely kill
Yuki Rosa (played by Berrystar)

With a tilt of her head, a soft smile appeared on the brunette princess. "I suppose a small kiss wouldn't hurt."
I've no interest in killing you, and I refuse to hit women. So I suppose that a kiss couldn't hurt.
Rúna (played by EagleBearer)

Hmm, I am sorry to admit that bit I would rather spare you till death than try to kiss you. Nothing personal but I hate men.

I like your independence, but I have a feeling that you would rip me apart if I tried to kiss you, and I don't mind romancing, but same response, so... I guess kill
Saturn (played by RussianRxulette)

Saturn gave the skeleton a light hit before wincing, her ears flattening. "Please don't hurt me-" She mumbled.

I won't hurt ya, though I wouldn't mind giving you a kiss on the top of your head!
Galiena Reyns (played by Juls)

"Undead must be laid to their final rest..."

Kill
"I can't really kiss, considering I'm stuck inside of mech I can't leave without getting shot for treason, so I'll hit you, lightly," Klara dropped a flare on the head of the person.
Chemical Saki (played by starwolf)

"pass I'm married"
"The other person being married didn't stop me during my assignment in Panama, and it won't stop me now." Nicki gives Saki a long and passionate kiss.
Nathcal Shahen (played by ChibiWeeb)

I recognize a spy when I see one, YOU'LL NEVER KNOW WHERE I PUT MY COOKIE JAR!

Hit.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus