Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Yangin (played by Leighoflight)

The elemental looks at the being before them and smushes their snout of the top of his head. Not quite a kiss but not a hit either. No intention to kill them present.
Kalev (played anonymously)

Definitely a kiss for my lovely construct friend~
“Kill.” Gabriel raised a dark brow, red eyes gleaming with malice. “I do not like you. You remind me of many things I do not wish to think about.”
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

The artist seems quite wary of the redhead and shuffles in place as if she would like to leave. "Uh..."

But, as per the rules of the game, she quietly makes up her mind and inches just close enough to give the stranger a light punch to the arm. It's more of a tap than anything else but she immediately takes a step back, glancing about as if hoping to find someone to slip behind and divert attention from herself.
"You are welcome to hide behind me, my lady." Said the red haired vampire as he getly grabbed the artist's hand before he placed a kiss upon her knuckles. "A beauty such as yourself deserve only the best."
Pwent Thibbledorf (played anonymously)

Pwent finished drinking a certain crimson liquid from an ale mug, wiping his beard with his forearm before squinting at the other vampire.

“Haven’t I punched ye before? Eh..”

Then, without warning, he bolted forward and haymakered Alexander.

With an air as if she's acknowledging that wildly random hallucinations are simply her new normal, the artist gives the vertically-challenged vampire a drowsy pat on the head in place of a hit.
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

There was an equally well-worn consulting detective not terribly far from where Maisi was standing. Sherlock looked as if he hadn't slept in...ever. And yet he seemed unbothered by this predisposition. Matters of the body were a trifle in comparison to the effectuation of the mind.

He moved in closer and came up alongside her, his presence announced by the shifting material of his heavy long coat.

"We do not merely destroy our enemies; we change them," Holmes quoted, before pressing a demure kiss to the young artist's cheek.
Nails (played anonymously)

With a skip and a hop, the elven rogue made a sideways spin in mid air to land an axe kick right atop Sherlock's dome.
Geist (played by hexblading)

"Ah... You are very angry. Things that do not belong to you slip into your pockets, but why?" He reaches out to give the thief a gentle pat on the head, in place of a hit. Kindness in place of imposed punishment. "There, there. It must have been hard."
The Nothing (played anonymously)

"you're not into dating of any kind, and i don't see reason to kill you, and a hit would really just be mean, so" *boops your nose* "There"
Ayaka (played anonymously)

" You don't seem very scary" she gave a kiss before giving them a rose.
" here" She smiled
The Nothing (played anonymously)

"You have no idea how much I needed that" The figure returns the kiss
" I don't hit, I don't kill, How about a hug and a kiss?" Rose smiled.
She hugged them and kissed them.
" Everyone deserves love, wanna play a game?"
"I don't kiss... How about a hug?" I hug the girl tightly and let go. With no intention of harming them.
"I am neither foolish or heartless, hence kill or hit are out of the question."
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"sorry." she smacked him right over the head with a pillow.
Yangin (played by Leighoflight)

The elemental pats the woman on the head, too gentle to be a hit but not a kiss

"Aww, you look like a big snake!" Maisi beams, tickled by the sight for some reason. "I like snakes."

She gives the elemental construct the equivalent of a kiss on the nose.
Geist (played by hexblading)

"You are kind. Painting pictures on a canvas, colours brightening the world in a cheer that cuts sadness. When people look at your art, they forget their sadness for a while." He says, and leans in to kiss the woman's forehead. "Kindness begets kindness."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus