Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Siobhan (played anonymously)

"Don't get me wrong, I don't normally go around kissing random strangers but even less so do I go around hitting or killing others I don't know"
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

Coming down on Siobhan from the sky like the angel her blood bade her to be, Rosaline apparated out of thin air to grab the taller woman's chin, before planting a short, chaste kiss on her lips. She immediately pulled out of range, giving the usually-irate pharmacist some room-- mostly for Rosa's own safety.

"I know you'd rather see me on the end of your sword, but it just so happens that unspoken hostilities makes moments like these all the more sweeter." She smiled, before taking to the skies once more. "Ta-ta."
The Red Scythe (played anonymously)

"You know what, spymaster? I think I agree with ya on this one, ze!" Said the Hobgoblin assassin as she stole a kiss from Rosa's lips before vanishing in a cloud of smoke.
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

The young artist blinked, studying the assassin hesitantly. "Ah...I'm afraid it'll have to be a hit. I don't want to kill you--not that I think I could ever successfully kill you without being killed first--and, well, I'm not going to kiss you."

Maisi's smile was apologetic, but the "hit" she landed on the other's arm was hardly worth apologizing for. It was more of tap than anything else.
Griffith Madden (played by AliRevellian)

"Well I have no desire to kiss you," Griff said. "You're awful pretty, but not my cup of tea." Not that he meant it of any offense. "And therefore I won't kill you." There was no bounty on her head, so there was no need to. He wouldn't get anything from it. "Sorry, love," he smiled apologetically, hitting her as lightly as he could on the arm.
Shas'O Shadowsun (played anonymously)

"As if I would lower myself to kiss a Guela." Said the Tau, her face twisting in barely restrained disgust.

"Still, the Greater Good teaches us all that life is precious and not to be discarded so easily. I will not kill you for my mere amusement."

"That leaves me only one choice." Nodded Shadowsun before bonking Griffith on the head with her Burst Cannon.
Hicaru picks up their baseball and bashes them over the head a couple of times "im not one for a hit and run, or kissin so, i gotta kill ya, sorry i guess"
Diavolo (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I don't know how you managed to find me, or who you even are...but it does not matter. King Crimson!" Kill
Stickman (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Diavolo wrote:
"I don't know how you managed to find me, or who you even are...but it does not matter. King Crimson!" Kill
The Stickman just stares at Diavolo. Deciding to not kill him but hit instead but not that hard because he doesn't want to get in a fight at this moment.
"Nothin' personal," A mouth had already manifested in Mixie's torso. "But I forgot to eat breakfast this mornin'. And I need to fix that..."

Clearly, Mixie's intentions were to go in for the kill.
Azhura Teherah (played by 0089)

*Licks*

Licks are but dog Kisses aint it?
Chemical Saki (played by starwolf)

“Well I’m I don’t want to hurt you or kill you so I hope you don’t mind a kiss on the cheek?” *he kissed the person on the cheek lightly* “sorry!”
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

"Awh, buddy!" She bent down to the youth's height, and gave him a little peck on the forehead. "You look so sad! It's okay, things will eventually get better! Wanna talk to me about what's bothering you?"
Yuan Ji Feng (played anonymously)

“Heya! I think I owe you this!”

Kiss!
"kill, only reason is because I haven't done so in 13 years"
"Hit would probably get me attacked, same as kiss but I'll do hit because I don't want Void to be upset with you... I don't kill for no reason either"
Yoshikage Kira (played by Okuyasu)

Kira would grimace as he catches sight of both men. "You two disgust me." He would grab Dark by the face and detonate him, his body swelling up and vaporizing in an instant. He then slices Void with Killer Queen.

Obviously, KILL.
Cassi (played anonymously)

"KISS!"
X23 (played anonymously)

"Hit... be thankful I won’t use my claws.."
Zreek (played by Leighoflight)

Turkey skips over to the lady and rubs the side of his beak against her leg. He can’t kiss so this is the best he can do.

He then skips away.
Flux (played by GingerHades)

Flux did not want to kill or hit the Turkey. How cruel that would be! Flux did not want to be feared, and it knew that violence was one of the easiest ways to turn its soon-to-be worshippers against it.

Flux mimicked what the turkey had done to the lady, because not only was the turkey's "kiss" not at all aggressive, but also because Flux had no idea how to properly kiss. After nuzzling the turkey, it gave a warm grin before contently walking away.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus