Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

"Oh? You're hungry?" There were the faint sounds of a growling stomach, coming from Mixie's direction. "Me too! What a fun coincidence!"

Kill.
Domino (played by satans_child)

Domino seemed to gasp and smile " your kinda like me!" she extended her arm and pat mixie on the head lightly

Hit
Jacob and Esau (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Domino wrote:
Domino seemed to gasp and smile " your kinda like me!" she extended her arm and pat mixie on the head lightly

Hit
Jacob:"Woah! That's a very cool extended arm but, I would say hit. I mean i'm not really gonna hit that hard." Esau:Just because she's a female-" Jacob:"SHUT UP-"
Hit
"I mean... I'm not going to murder you, but if I'm kissed I'm killing the offender. Anyway," Mary taps Esau on the head lightly, and straight up slaps Jacob upside the head, "I'm in a better mood then I was was in before so I won't kill you right now."
“Oh, please. You must realize that not everyone is going to want to kiss a dragon. Sticky Fingers!” Hit
Jacob and Esau (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Wandering Mary wrote:
"I mean... I'm not going to murder you, but if I'm kissed I'm killing the offender. Anyway," Mary taps Esau on the head lightly, and straight up slaps Jacob upside the head, "I'm in a better mood then I was was in before so I won't kill you right now."
Jacob:"Ow..." Esau just randomly blushes bc idk Esau:"Why thanks for the tap of the head i guess."
Gabriel Seth (played by randomentity777)

From out of nowhere, Seth charges in and hacks the duo apart in a sequence that can only be described as half Doom, half Mortal Kombat. He has most certainly killed them. "Forgive me, but this is the only way I can live."
Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

Jason seemed intimidated by the burly man. He sighed and grabbed one of his many knives. “I’m sorry, it’s purely for my survival— or maybe I’m not sorry? I don’t even know.” He had somehow killed Seth. Yes, even he was surprised.
Vincent (played by DazzlingDragon)

A vaguely disappointed-sounding chittering burbles from the creature's jaws as it examines Jason's handiwork. "Nervessss makes one ssssloppy."

It steps forward, brandishing its slender black talons. "If you're going to kill, do so with confidence. Allow me to sssshow you what that looksss like."

Kill.
Nightwolf (played anonymously)

“No one else dies by your hand!!”

Kill
“I’m not going to kiss you, nor do I have a reason to kill you. So I hope you forgive me. Sticky Fingers!” With that, Sticky Fingers give Nightwolf a quick hit.
... hit.

"I do not kiss..... sorry." She administered a quick, yet accidentally powerful whack on the back of Bruno's head.
Calypso and Kairo (played by GingerHades)

"Good, because I don't kiss, either."

Kairo practically curbstomps Denki, lifting his tail into the air before slamming it down on her. Honestly, it was hard to tell if Kairo was trying to kill her, or if his idea of hitting is that aggressive...
Dao Tian (played by starwolf)

*Dao looked at them curious* “uh so it’s like you don’t like kissing I don’t want to kill you so a small hit will do!” *Dao light hits them* “I’m sorry!”
Seth walked up with his guitar strapped to his back. "I hate to kiss and run but I've got to be on stage in a few minutes, otherwise I lose my slot." he says while dipping Dao down and giving him a quick kiss. He then runs up onto stage.
Nayra (played by Nayrulianas_Blessing)

Nayra looked at the boy, sighing and just kissing his forehead. She wasn't going to be hitting anyone, and killing was way too far. "I'm just being nice."
X23 (played anonymously)

“Kiss.”
Alien Hominid (played by Taro_Nuke1)

X23 wrote:
“Kiss.”
The Hominid just stares at her then thinks.
"Hmm, I'm afraid you might slice me or anything if i attempted to hug or kiss but i'm gonna have to hug you for now. I hope you forgive me for that." The Hominid then hugged X23 then backed away.
Burt looked confused at the sight of Alien Hominid. "... huh. What are you, some kind of talking weird frog? Never got to eat frogs like that fancy-speaking black cook-bot says." He thought it over, and the grumbling of his stomach convinced him. "Alright, know what, you're going to be my breakfast! KILL!"
Alien Hominid (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Burt the wolverine wrote:
Burt looked confused at the sight of Alien Hominid. "... huh. What are you, some kind of talking weird frog? Never got to eat frogs like that fancy-speaking black cook-bot says." He thought it over, and the grumbling of his stomach convinced him. "Alright, know what, you're going to be my breakfast! KILL!"
Alien Hominid looked back then quickly grabbed his gun. "There's reasons that you should not make enemies friend. And i wouldn't like to kill you as much as the FBI." The Hominid then slaps him then dug into the ground. Just to escape.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus