Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Wolf pack Rp(come and join) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Prince Lupus (played by medievah)

What group? And this seems pretty vacant so far
Taz (played by Taz) Topic Starter

Kenai wrote:
I joined but haven't posted yet. I have not seen a good window to join in. Am I too late?

kk, its fine just jump in any time even if its a weird spot. ill make it good by replying to you with taz - maybe they both meat each other . .. but remember taz was abandoned as a pup and is still close to that age.... depends on how old your character is xxx maybe you could look after her

Prince Lupus wrote:
What group? And this seems pretty vacant so far

its kk, the group has quiet a few people but to keep the rp going and looking alive its good for new people to join so im always open for new characters to join this group and rp :)

I'm keeping this updated so far no one else has offered to join the group but if you want to just click the link that is in a different post on this form

Anyone who is viewing this i still need more people to join > as this will help the rp form. do not hesitate to contact me! :)
Silent fear (played by Taz) Topic Starter

..... dont be afraid because of how many people have been here and im getting lonely spamming this

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Wolf pack Rp(come and join) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus