Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Use 3D Renders to use for characters. (LIST)

Whenever I go on pixabay I always notice tons of 3D Renders that could be used for characters (there's no shame in having no money to commission art, but always use art that is free use or you have gotten express permission to use.), so I decided to make a list of a some of them that catch my eye the most, for people to look through and use for their characters if they so desire.

Note that I saved the smallest version of each image to show here, if you want the biggest highest quality version you must click the URL and then push 'free download' and pick the size.

There are the ones that caught my eye right away I will add more if people are interested.
Personally I am a compulsive art purchaser who is working tirelessly to learn to draw for the sole purpose of drawing my own characters some day.

Still this is a thoughtful post, and I may have friends who would be interested in seeing it. And so I'm here to say you're a wonderful person Mercy and help to pass the word along by posting ^_^

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Use 3D Renders to use for characters. (LIST)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus