Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Kruhee's Pay What You Want

I am opening PWYW characters, a piece of character art for you within the budget that YOU set. (Minimum 5.00 USD)

If interested, let me know the mood you’d like for your character(s). Any vitally important pieces of information, what they look like as a person, and what your budget you’d like to spend is. You don’t get as much control over pose or clothing as I would otherwise offer and I will not do the step by step check in’s that I would normally. I will spend as much time as I may feasibly allow myself depending on payment and may result in a character sheet, multiple pieces, a full color, or anything I feel inspired to do for that character.

All characters will be SFW unless otherwise asked, and may only be NSFW for players above 18+

If interested, please send me a PM on RPR or contact via Discord Kruhee #8250, all payments will be taken in USD (thought they can be made in other currencies), upfront in full via Paypal Invoice.

Examples of my work.

Full Color:
UHXk7ix.png
Color Flat:
Irddv11.png
Line Art:
LLFECzr.png
Sketch:
6Z2sCnV.jpg
I've said this before and I'll say it again....I highly recommend commissioning Kruhee! And now is the perfect time if you're on a budget. <3
Kruhee Topic Starter

Somnom wrote:
I've said this before and I'll say it again....I highly recommend commissioning Kruhee! And now is the perfect time if you're on a budget. <3

Awww, thank you Somnom! ❤️❤️❤️
You can say that again! Kruhee did artwork for my favorite character Finn, and he's sooooo adorable. Defenitley commission her!
Imthenaysayer

Pmed

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Kruhee's Pay What You Want

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus