Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

He yelled as his hands were changed a raised them before his face. This one was more merciless with 'minor' slights. " Ugh...Who said I betrayed him? ...I gathered the humans...as he requested"

The light illusion smirked when it watched him vanish. Had he truly become too blinded by the light to see what she had done? It faded away when a shadow from the fighting dragons was cast over it.

" A fool for a fool" Sonne said with a grin. " You two do belong together. It will be too late when he finally figures out where I am!" She raked her claws across Kuroi's face then flipped to slam her into the ground with her tail.

Fear and Rage's power was drawn upon to fuse the conflicting elements of day and dark. When the demon roared, giant flaming ravens appeared to devour the living.

From her place, Kuroi's witnessed many tribals swallowed whole by the birds. Others were grabbed by two or more and pulled apart before getting devoured. She shoved rubble off and got to her feet as she returned to her human form. In hopes of dropping the number of casualties, she rush back out to fight the birds instead.

A new presence but a familiar soul, Yuyami opened an eye to find an unfamiliar face. " Is this...really you?"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

So he's dead. And I didn't get the chance to collect his soul. Well might as well take him outside", he said as he and the silver dragon teleported back out. He appeared in front of the demon and drop kicked him to the ground, "well I'm tired of thinking so I will just beat up everything and end this. Also your failure of a mother is doing what now? Nothing. Like I thought. Well let's see if your father is the same"

Oh you know full well what I mean. It was easy wasn't it. Playing with them. After all your human with all emotions while they have little. So you used that and gained everything. You and greed should get engaged you know. Well I'm don't with you. By the way even alchemy can't fix you so don't bother", she said as she disappeared

" My failure as a mother!?" Sonne said as she forced the demon back to it's feet. " What would you know of being a successful mother? You're neither a woman or a parent!"

Wings were stretched and darkness swirled around him. When it cleared, They had moved him to a different continent. The air was thick with smoke and the ground tore up under Solarium's punishment. " My father can't help if he can't see you. So fight without him! Make your first kill one whose mother truly failed"

The flames died when she reliquinshed control of the Grand Demon. The three came to the forefront of Nasr's mind with Rage and Greed dominating. Using the Valra's power, they warped behind him and let loose an attack that tore the ground apart. Metal, dark, and plant were merged as one to wrap him in nasty thorns.

The disappearance of the demon and Shinigami created a pause in the battle. Kuroi and Yuyami looked to the sky and found that night and day had begun to blend over the city of light. It had been too long since he saw the marvelous contrast and color of dusk and it filled the twilight dragon with energy. Color returned to his battered hide and wings to reveal his true beauty.

The last of the totems were made around the city and Yuuma looked up with a smile. All that was needed now was Kuroi's blessing. He ran off towards the city eager to end the tyranny of the sun.

" A god can override anything..." Travis growled after Elena left. He turned and walked towards the electric city. There was no way he would admit defeat yet.

Well isn't this nice. All in one place so I can beat you three. Beating you one by one takes a while so how about you just come here and be done with it. I have to get back to kuroi", he said staring down the demon with an intent to skill and his dark and light swords flew to his hands

Elena appeared beside kuroi, "what did I miss"

Shinigami was sent away", Lisa said

I see. What are they really planing. Hey goddess. Enough with the pointless attacks and figure out what they are doing", Elena said

" You will return...and bring us her heart!" The demon inhaled light and life, turning the fires black as night. The ground beneath it dried and cracked until a void remained. What it breathed out was the very essence of death, nothingness, that stank of spiritual decay. Rotting flesh was sweet and rotting plants spicy, but this was bitter, electrical, beyond an earthly comprehension.

Existence itself withered away, peeling away like ash. Holes appeared in the sky to fill the world with bitter cold. Even Solarium's light was denied the right to touch the place.

Both the siblings staggered from the damage that was dealt to the world. The growing void added power to where Kuroi had stashed her heart. Her had rested over it for a moment before stood straight and looked to the sky. Memory of the dream mural came to her mind.

" Sonne said she had protected her flock. I bet this world and my father will be devoured to give birth to her perfect world. " She looked towards the tower and remembered the legends of it. On exactly the other side of the world, in the spirit continent, was a mountain of moonstone or some dark material. They were reffered to a 'keys' which was ironic with the locked gate Sonne had brought her too.

" No...it's more than that..." Before she could finish her thought, Yuuma ran up to them. He leaned over and panted for a bit. " Kuroi...I need...they need...your blessing...to bind your mother"

" What we need is a sun that cares for us not plots against us" She said taking off her pendant. It was placed in Yuuma's hand and she waved him away. " Hold it up to each one and I will assign their power. I must got to the Spirit Continent"

A portal was opened but she stopped just before it. " Get Pavol inside the tower here. It's time the kid showed us what a prodigy truly is" She stepped through the portal and sealed it shut.

No. Ok", he said as a hand made from light grabed the demons head and pushed him to the ground. He flew over the dragon and sent a blast of fire balls through a magic circle

Well that doesn't explain how they do it. Yuuma boy, don't worry I will ask Lisa to do it. Lisa, get lumerin in the line. Your race is best at that isn't it", she said as Lisa nodded and her blue hair began to glow and became longer as she made a link to talk to lumerin

The demon's roars and whines could be heard among the blasts of the fireballs. Silence fell while smoke danced about. Then a growl rose from within. " No!? You fool boy that was not a suggestion!" It burst from the smoke to grab Shinigami and slowly crush him. The red eyes denoting that Rage was in command.

" You can't stop us as one! Best if you obeyed us for a change!" The demon grinned in the haunting way Nasr's dream form did as ice began to encase Shinigami. It was infused with diamond and silver making it tough to break and hard to melt.

" She can do what now?" The glow from her hair brought out the metallic, sapphire shine in his own. He stared in wonder as he watched. Speaking to Lumerin in the dreams was easy but to communicate with him in the physical realm required special preparations and rituals. Could it really be so easy?

The link was made in the middle of a conversation. "She knows what she is doing. Bring the boy but don't allow him to explore at this time" Shortly afterwards, Yuyami took to the sky and turned towards the castle. The night seemed to crawl in faster as he flew away.

Yuuma fell slack jawed and nearly crumpled to the ground when he heard Lumerin's voice. A knee hit the ground and he regained his stance. It really was easy for her. Numbness washed over his body when he realized he was staring at her. He dropped his head and looked away; raising a hand to hide his sheepish grin and red face. " Lu-Lumerin...we seek answers..."

Though his form was still half hidden, a glow on the horizon suggested a smile. " About this war, no doubt. Which answers do you desire?"

One question that my son wants to ask. When are you going to that the inichaitive and stop your wife", Elena said to him, "I know we aren't from here but we can't just leave it like this can we"

The golden statue shiva appeared and slammed him back diwn to the ground, "you're really making this easy. Maybe it would be more instresting if you ran away", he said as liquid Strachey golden liquid came from the statue hand and glued themselves to the demon. The statue moved its hand back and forth slaming him like a ping pong back with the ball stringed to it, "easy. Maybe the goddess will be a better challenge"

"You make it sound as though I have made no effort" Lumerin said rising higher in the sky. Solarium was well out of sight now. "Understand that I must do this with the restrictions of my prison. Even my wife cannot venture away from her celestial body. She was nearly stopped when her demons did this to me. Now, I have been training my daughter to finish the task. She has so much left to learn and it hurts me greatly that all have suffered due to me being removed from that world"

The fires of Solarium and Sonne were snuffed out wherever the moonlight touched. Yuyami flew overhead to the tower. In his hands was the young Luminary. "Yuuma, you did well in understanding the dreams I sent you. Go and watch over the boy until Kuroi can imbue the constellations with her power"

He nodded slowly before bolting of into the city. If all went well, Solarium would be sustained until another could take her role.

Eventually the demon dispersed after getting hit a few times. Shadows lashed out to strike the statue back before it manifested again. It shook it's head and growled. " You really think it's that easy?" Acid rain began to fall when laughed.

The shape of the demon changed to resemble the valravn more. Darkness gathered to form a bow which was drawn and aimed at his heart.The arrowhead was crafted of every element. " This will hit a heart, that I can promise. If it fails to hit yours then..." A cruel grin showed and the string was drawn tighter. " It WILL seek out Kuroi's" A streak of color rushed towards him when the arrow was released.

You should know me well shouldn't you", he said as a portal appeared in front of the arrow and the end opened behind the demon at its spine, "simple trick. Can t believe a five year old trick was what got you"

So you've been doing something about it. Sorry if we ruined your plans and got the wrong impression", Elena said then looked up to him, "so what Gould we do. I brought people here to fight and they want in"

Point blank force allowed the arrow to fly through the demon. Blood of gold and fire mingled with crimson followed as it curved down into the abyss at the demon's feet. The eyes filled with shock and turned ebony briefly before they lit with fire. " You didn't listen and made your choice...it now seeks her heart as I commanded...die knowing it was you who killed her"

A step was taken and it smiled as mana gathered overhead to create an orb of both light and dark. It's claws began to dig into the orb when it's flesh melted away from its bones. From the arrow wound, Nasr leaned forward, clinging to a bone that looked out of place. " Good...choice..." He said with a smile. " That...helped me win..."
Into the void he fell, dragging Fear from the Grand Demon with him. Its shriek was joined by the sound of shattering chains and a second scream as they vanished into the darkness.

Laughter and cries of agony poured from the Grand Demon while it melted away to leave Sonne's spirit standing before him. " Why. Won't. You. DIE!" She roared and let loose a supernova.

Kuroi clutched at her chest and she stumbled across the mountain, yelling. A purple light flowed through the quartz-like stone when she hit the ground. How was her heart found? She shook her head and bid herself to continue up the mountain.

Her cry and the shattering of chains distracted Lumerin for a moment. How many times had he heard that and could do nothing? "Be wary of Void and scatter your kin across the lands to deal with the battles in the other cities. Wipe the slate clean but spare those who fight with you. Keep an eye out for Sonne's 'flock'. They are sure to be the first to restore Greed"

The sounds of the battle in the light city rose into the night sky. Could he truly say he cared for all without dealing with those responsible? "Those with the ability should support the sixteen constellations restraining my wife until power is drawn from the 'keys'. At that time your kind shall be rejuvenated and able to...slay Sonne with ease..."

He looked to the 'key' of light as he pondered over the solution. Solarium would crave revenge for the loss of Sonne and perfection, continuing the violent cycle. An heir was needed but she would give him no more. If she did then any of the sun she would twist like Sonne. Still, he had two children left that possessed such potential. " lGrow your power for when a new sun god or goddess is born. Should that day occur, this war shall appear as nothing."

We know", Elena said as streaks of light apoeared and binded solarium, "they will help with that. They've been waiting for the word. Also I think shinigami maybe related to you. Like kuroi great grand son or something"

He caught the arrow and broke it melting it into a puddle of lava, "and I wanted to control his soul. Well soon. Constellation magic, my old man speciality. But not mine", he said as his pupil got darker as souls began to gather around spine and tore at her
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

He chuckled at the idea. "Not by Kuroi, I can assure you. She has no children of her own, yet, so no grandchildren and so on. What makes you believe this?"
Blazing wings glowed against the night sky as Yuyami returned. "My son has not had the chance to find a partner which means Shinigami's blood would be through Sonne and that human, Travis, if he is related" The twilight dragon landed nearby and turned to face them. He tipped his head with what little he had heard.

Flames reached out from Sonne's spirit as she fought against the spirits. Her human shape changed to dragon. Wherever her feet touched as she ran about, borealis flames rose. It wasn't long before her back legs gave out from the attacks.

A hellish glare stared at him from behind the fire. " What do you know of heavenly magic?" She said as she forced herself up. As though to make a point, blazing meteorites began to fall.

Within a cave, at the top of the mountain, an abandoned shrine slept. Kuroi payed little heed to the details as she staggered inside and slumped over the pool in the middle. From within the water, Pavol and Yuuma stared back. "What are you doing in there?" The boy questioned.

"I'm going to help him...with your assistance. Don't unlock the keys just...release a portion of what they hold" She clutched to the side of the pool and began to draw on its mana.
A scaleless dragon hand covered the well and a dragon statue stepped forward causing her to stagger back. " Young goddess,...leave this to me...and give him the aid...you know he needs" It said with a gentle smile. " It is tough to let others...in when you have been alone for so long...but I hear...your unspoken words and his...do you care so little for him that you seek death?"

" N-no! Isn't protecting one showing that you care? That y-you...love..." Her fists were balled so tightly that her blood washed over the blood moon, purifying it for another.

The dragon chuckled and wound its tail around her. " You'll have time to discuss your confusion with him soon. First, aid where you can" into a darkened room above, she was raised. On its walls were the many constellations and the new ones yet to be given power.

I was just joking. His ancestor goes all the way back to Tobi", Elena said with a blank face, "Tobi and aura. The two poderful women of our kin aura being the one to start the search for immortality and Tobi being the one to hallebgr the heavens"

I know the one who created it. Well studied it first", he said said as her soul was drag to his hand neck in his hands, "you are one scary woman you know that. Still won't give up even after dying"

"Tobi?" Lumerin stated while watching the numbers of Nyctorans dwindle. The new era would start as fresh and raw as ever but with the aid of those wise to assist. The he is trained by one of your best

Yuyami stepped closer and took a Nyctoran form. " The heavens? If we're talking about ancestry then this would make him nobility of some kind right?" He rubbed one of his Raixi ears to make sparks dance over it.

" Scary?...then you...should kneel..." She choked out with a grin. Claws of gold and fire were jabbed just below his ribs while her tail curled around to try and impale him from behind.

Many constellations were formless so the name given would help refine them. She studied the layout of the stars before giving them life.
They were sorted into six elemental groups
To the fire element and its variants.
  • Scayla, The horned hellcat
  • Veniares, the reaper hounds
  • Embrius, The incubus
  • and Zaghari, the hunter
She gifted four more to the water element and its variants.
  • Aikir, the storm bringer
  • Preima, the merman with a shark half
  • Silviri, the lunar griffin
  • and Tiamus, the pearly leviathan
Of the wind element and its variants.
  • Machrian, the sorcerer
  • Yaxia, the twin wyverns
  • Zikro, the lightning master
  • and Vixiris, the trickster
And to the earth and its branches.
  • Pinera, the living tree
  • Warvol, the beast tamer
  • Inscrilis, the knowledge keepers
  • and Verixomus, the basilisk

Only twelve were named and all were to be given better names and forms when she had more time. The last four she split in two, day and night.

Those of the day and light included.
  • Nixus, the six winged angel
  • and Viritus, the pale valravn

Night and dark were the last.
  • Noctir, the shadow bearer
  • and Ruxak, the draconic centaur

The constellations gained power with her blessing. Their chains no longer shattered from Solarium's attacks as they bound her tight and circled the world. The light of the sun dimmed though the flares were violent.
Under the new order of the stars, each constellation took in the personalities and traits of those born under their ruling times. What was common within those times would set the basis for those to come.

During this time, power was drawn from both the keys. The veil between dream and reality grew thin as the mana seeped out, creating 'ghosts' of past, present, and future. The mix would grant Shinigami and his kin god-like power for a time.

A growl shook the ground as light and dark mana rushed over the world, restoring and destroying it all at once. Streams of each flowed to the heavens, fighting to empower and enslave both Lumerin and Solarium.

Kneel. Oh that's the game we are playing. Then", he said as he flew downwards in great spores and soaked her down to earth then dragged her through the ground while flying, "why make you kneel when I can make you lie in shame. I'm one of the only people that can hurt a soul. You picked the wrong enemy. Void", he said as a black hole appeared above them. It didn't suck anything in it was just there

Well kind of. He has the good genes that's true. Also looks like they are moving", she said as a dark dragon flew up towards then contulation and four more followed. They created a star formation and joined together to create a magic circle

The enemy can't use their mana. That's what the antimagic circle is for", Elena said, "well we will take care of here go take care of your wife and if you don't do a good job then he will do what Tobi did before. He will bring you both down here"

The ground glowed brightly and melted even from Sonne's flames. Little tongues of fire broke free and whirled away behind him while larger flames embraced him. Through them she spoke. " Your only a mortal...I'll take you with me...and use your body...for the new world"

The flames which escaped became long, thin blades perfect for slipping between bone. They turned then flew towards his back. A sickly sound of metal sinking into flesh could be heard but none touched him.

Good genes, it brought hope to Lumerin if things went well. Many colors danced across the surface of the moon only for a shadow to fall over it with the threat. "Yuyami! Leave this fight and explore the world. Reacquaint yourself with life and your power so you can find a wife. You and Kuroi are tasked with producing an heir to the sun. If one or both of you succeed then the child will be tried by your mother's demons to see if they are fit to take her place"

" No pressure, geeze dad" He said with a hollow expression. " Well...mom has been hurting this world long enough. Keep her caged tight" With a wave he casually walked off into the night. " Don't be too hasty to drag him down, alright? It may take a couple more years before the hope of an heir appears"

Kuroi had appeared shortly after he called on Void. The gleaming blades stood like quills from between her scales. One by one they fell until she could safely take her human form. " He won't be mortal for long" She said raising the purified pendant. It's silver form cut through the nothingness above.

The danger of calling on Void was made clear when she heard her heart beat once more. It raced then seemed to stop when her father's orders reached her mind. He wanted her to do what!? A bright light building drew her back to the situation at hand. Sonne also heard the heartbeat and was crafting another sword from the fire left in the trail.

You hear it don't you", he said lifting her head up, "it's not the only thing I safe guard", he said as the piece of soul he stole from her appeared and was sealed into a chess piece, "a tool. Makes sense doesn't it", he said as the piece began to drag her soul in, "well if you won't die then be quiet. Now the person that was smart enough to use her body for a shield", he said turning back to face Kuroi, "where are the demons"

An heir. Won't be long. Might be sooner than you expect. With the way things are going very soon", Elena said with a laugh

The sight of the chess piece sent a chill through Sonne. For the first time in her life, her fire grew dim. " You dare turn me into...a game piece!?" Though weakened, her claws tore at the ground in an attempt to not be bound to the game.

The sword aimed for the void shattered when the last of Sonne's soul vanished. " You could kill her without a fight now" Kuroi said while hiding the pendant in her hand. She smirked at the piece but was a bit tense at how easily she was snared.

Her gaze shifted to the pit below as her heart beat from the void again. " Fear is with Nasr. That stubborn Valra is wounded but hunting his prey" The chain was weaved between her fingers before she looked up at him. "Rage is biding his time in the core of this world whereas Greed has scattered his body. Seeds have been planted in the hearts of the flock and those he has selected for this new era"

How soon was very soon? Yuyami paused and looked over his shoulder at her. What did she have planned? Then again, he recently heard that his little sister was doing well. He glanced towards the sky and shrugged before truly vanishing.

" You seem confident in your statement. We shall see if one appears before I expect." Lumerin said. Though he sought to challenge her expectations, the stars trembled and light lashed across the sky; taking a few souls with it. " I must see that my wife doesn't take back all of creation before that day. Eclipse, show me what you have learned thus far"

Within the safety of her new home, Eclipse sat before the book and focused her energy. The stars danced beneath waves that flowed across the sky. Each one that washed over the moon shoved it a little further in the sky.

I see. Well I wanted Nasr to become grand demon but seems like I would have to change that", he said then face to face to her, "you did something life threaten again didn't you. Why's your heart in there and...don't worry later", he said as light hands dove into the pit and brought out Nasr fear and rage, "I need one piece of greed then I can finish this once and for all. Don't do anything life threatening cause I might not able to stop you"

Ok. Let's make a bet then. Two years. Within two year. If so then you o us one. Lisa", she said

Lisa hear went back to normal as te link was removed, "do you want to stay longer to watch", Lisa asked lumerin"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus