Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Mipps Styles/Templates released to public

Mipps Topic Starter

Demilicious wrote:
Honestly, Mipps, if you have the resources and the want to create them, don't worry so much about what the community will use and not. Do it for you.

Besides, the RPR is always growing, so you never know who will come around and be looking for that one perfect template and have that one being used by no one else be the one they were wanting. ♡

You do you, Lovely. You do wonderful work, so please don't stop. ♡♡♡

Aww Demi. Thank you ^^ I appreciate you.
I tend to be a bit selfless at times at the cost of myself. I am currently trying to remind myself to do some things for myself again. So it was like a perfectly timed reminder <3
Ooh! I love your templates!! I use them sometimes~
I'd love to see more if you decide to make more~!

(I decided to come out of hiding for a few minutes to post here.)
Mipps Topic Starter

Late night maintenance

ALL my templates should now have a BASIC B&W mobile enable.
My first sweep was to just, get the code on all of them - this may make some of them look broken as a few were never designed for RPR 2.0 or with mobile in mind. so if you come across some in mobile that 'break apart' I suggest using desktop mode only if you want the full vibes.

This is just phase 1.

Phase 2 will take a lot more time as I go through and update codes and fix bugs that have been reported to me. Don't worry! aside from maybe the guestbook sections, the templates will maintain their main esthetics.
There are only 1-3 I may have to work from the group up and those are my much older ones when I first started.
Queen_of_Hell

Mipps wrote:
Late night maintenance

ALL my templates should now have a BASIC B&W mobile enable.
My first sweep was to just, get the code on all of them - this may make some of them look broken as a few were never designed for RPR 2.0 or with mobile in mind. so if you come across some in mobile that 'break apart' I suggest using desktop mode only if you want the full vibes.

This is just phase 1.

Phase 2 will take a lot more time as I go through and update codes and fix bugs that have been reported to me. Don't worry! aside from maybe the guestbook sections, the templates will maintain their main esthetics.
There are only 1-3 I may have to work from the group up and those are my much older ones when I first started.

Thank you for all the amazing work, Mipps <3 Please don't overwork yourself!!

tenor.gif
THESE ARE SO STUNNING!!!!
Mipps Topic Starter

Queen_of_Hell wrote:

No worries! I am not working TOO hard. my insomnia just gave me some time to do it lol
BTW I think I got some amazing resources for a greek one! Egyption may come a little more difficult, but I might have a very sleek modern ish design for that one.
Queen_of_Hell

Mipps wrote:
Queen_of_Hell wrote:

No worries! I am not working TOO hard. my insomnia just gave me some time to do it lol
BTW I think I got some amazing resources for a greek one! Egyption may come a little more difficult, but I might have a very sleek modern ish design for that one.

Oohh lovely, I'm sure whatever you come up with will look good, so I'm looking forward to the new designs!! <3
Mipps Topic Starter

Hieroglyphs is now available for all epic users!
It can be found under blue and orange colors, or prehistory tags

fMPLmh8.png
Mipps wrote:

fMPLmh8.png

Your stuff keeps getting better and better. This is drool worthy. Thanks Mipps!
Queen_of_Hell

Mipps wrote:

fMPLmh8.png

ASDFGHJKL MIPPS THAT LOOKS AMAZING <3 <3 <3 <3
Mipps wrote:

fMPLmh8.png

SLAMS FISTS ON TABLE
IT'S SO PRETTY????

Mipps your styles are so beautiful oh my god OTL
Mipps Topic Starter

Thank you ^^ my goal is to bring more beauty to the directory for epic users (and use a subscription for adobe stock im stuck with until december)
Even if my coding is a bit... glitchy xD
Mipps wrote:
Thank you ^^ my goal is to bring more beauty to the directory for epic users (and use a subscription for adobe stock im stuck with until december)

Hey now. Every new project you do, you work at those skills you've got and you hone them. Don't beat yourself up for making something beautiful and useful. Give yourself credit, Mipps. Don't rip yourself off like that. <3
Mipps Topic Starter

Demilicious wrote:
Mipps wrote:

Hey now. Every new project you do, you work at those skills you've got and you hone them. Don't beat yourself up for making something beautiful and useful. Give yourself credit, Mipps. Don't rip yourself off like that. <3

I am not ripping on myself! lol I literally have a long list of glitches reported to me that I have to fix XD as soon as I figure out how... some are easier than others.
Mipps Topic Starter

Elven Watercolor got a facelift today. The old messy 3rd template I ever made is now how I originally imagined it.
It is staying public for all epic users ^^

Though it is now renamed as "Elven Ruins"

This new version is a mix of stock design with some hand painting, making it quite unique.
Mobile support is enabled, but this is a pretty rigid design that wont shrink up on different resolutions due to the nature of its design.

Old version
1z0abxR.png

zOwCmbt.png
*gasp* I'm using that one too! It's so pretty! *falls over and dies*
ClandestineCat

Beautiful work like always
Yesssssss!!!! This looks amazing Mipps, thank you for sharing your creativity so generously! <3
Rogue-Scribe

I'm sorry to see you have left RPR Mipps. You are quite the artist with your templates and thanks for sharing them with us and allowing me to use some of them. Hoping all the best to you and yours, and know you will be missed.
I hope you're doing okay! I love your art, it's all so pretty. :) ;) <3 :) ;)

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Mipps Styles/Templates released to public

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus