Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » I am...(fill in the blank).

I am .. hoping to get the rest of my school supplies and my schedule fix before the first day of school next week
Torag1000

I am... just playing Final Fantasy XIV. Yeah.
I am... waiting on someone to catch my batman rp topic so i can unleash the crazy story i have planned for it ;(
New to the site and just checking things out!
j_a7980

I am... Stuck on a 24 hour shift at work. Almost half way done!
I am having the strangest urge to write some Star Trek / Pokémon cross-over fan faction. (Because the idea of a sylveon serving on a starfleet starship is both adorable and hilarious, and I so wanna write about it).

(I am also sorry about reviving a month-dead thread, but it feels better than making a whole new 'I want to share some weird thoughts with internet peeps' smalltalk thread).
Rogue-Scribe

I am... eating a toasted English muffin for breakfast after rearranging the home office for my wife.
Icysoul

I am watching Harry Potter again.
I am bored.
Rogue-Scribe

I am... fearing I have a tooth going abcest...
pixl.Bee

I am... envisioning myself responding to every single one of these posts with "Hi [whatever they posted], I'm Dad!" I'm not Dad, of course, but the dad-jokes run through my veins nevertheless.
I am trying to get my dog to howl on the command of "say awoo", but she keeps responding by trying to mimic the casual way that I say 'awoo' as part of the command.
Rogue-Scribe

...making tacos!
Fell-san

in-class slowly dying waiting for new replies on roleplays
pixl.Bee

I am... gay. thank you for coming to my TEDTalk
I am... Failing miserably in Pokemon ultra moon
I am..... Thinking that peoples' avatars look cool.
Rogue-Scribe

.. enjoying Queen’s Gambit on Netflix...

Forgot how much I liked Chess.
I am...listening to hamilton
I am feeling very sad today.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » I am...(fill in the blank).

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus