Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Introduction

Well, I suppose this is the beginning, isn't it? So, I'm Zealot a roleplayer looking for some fun. I have a few dozen characters, most of which are described in my account. Those that aren't are usually minor characters that I use often, most times as a support unit or to further the plot. I look forward to meeting the rest of you wonderful roleplayers in the (hopefully) near future.
Morrigan

Welcome to RPR Zealot! Make sure you check out the Meet Cute article and get a post up today if you are looking for something fun or cute for Valentine's Day.

Otherwise, I hope you enjoy your time here, and find good partners to write enjoyable stories with!
Welcome, Zealot! :)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Great username. Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Zealous_Rps Topic Starter

Thanks, and I hope I will.

Morrigan wrote:
Welcome to RPR Zealot! Make sure you check out the Meet Cute article and get a post up today if you are looking for something fun or cute for Valentine's Day.

Otherwise, I hope you enjoy your time here, and find good partners to write enjoyable stories with!

Thanks! I pray that I will but in the meantime I'd enjoy RPing with you!

Juls wrote:
Welcome, Zealot! :)
Thanks! Hope we get to know each other better in the near future.
Welcome to RPR! Looks like you've already gotten started in the Looking for RP forums. But if you have any questions about the forums or the site itself, feel free to ask a moderator or any of us for help!

Name's Lucretire, by the way. But you can call me Lucree! It's nice to meet you, and I hope you enjoy the site!

Lucretire wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Looks like you've already gotten started in the Looking for RP forums. But if you have any questions about the forums or the site itself, feel free to ask a moderator or any of us for help!

Name's Lucretire, by the way. But you can call me Lucree! It's nice to meet you, and I hope you enjoy the site!
Well, I certainly feel honored that a Mod took the time to welcome me to this wonderful site. Thanks for that, and If I do have issues you'll be the first to come to.
Hello and welcome to the site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are SO MANY friendly people around willing to help out. Cheers to making new friends and having lots of fun RPs!
Welcome to RPR!

Kruhee wrote:
Welcome to RPR!
Thanks! Love your photo btw the way. If we could RP I'd enjoy that.

Somnom wrote:
Hello and welcome to the site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are SO MANY friendly people around willing to help out. Cheers to making new friends and having lots of fun RPs!
Thanks! From what I've seen I certainly know you aren't lying. I hope we roleplay in the near future.
Zealous_Rps wrote:
Lucretire wrote:

Well, I certainly feel honored that a Mod took the time to welcome me to this wonderful site. Thanks for that, and If I do have issues you'll be the first to come to.
Oh no, I'm no moderator! Just your friendly neighborhood catboy. But moderators do take their time to welcome everyone they can to the site, which makes this place even more amazing! But if you need anything, everyone --from the mods to your fellow users-- is here to help you when you need it!

Lucretire wrote:
Zealous_Rps wrote:
Lucretire wrote:

Oh no, I'm no moderator! Just your friendly neighborhood catboy. But moderators do take their time to welcome everyone they can to the site, which makes this place even more amazing! But if you need anything, everyone --from the mods to your fellow users-- is here to help you when you need it!

Oh, well now I feel stupid. Well forgive me for thinking that you're a mod, I truly am sorry.
Pen_Tsunami

Hello! Welcome to RPR!
I have a lot of characters as well- it’s always a struggle trying to choose which ones to add to my character list but I can never get rid of my little soft boy, Edd.

Pen_Tsunami wrote:
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
I have a lot of characters as well- it’s always a struggle trying to choose which ones to add to my character list but I can never get rid of my little soft boy, Edd.
Perhaps we can help each other! I look forward to it.
Hey Zealous and welcome to the RPR!

What genres of RP tickle your fancy the most? :D
Hi there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!
I like your name! Who can't appreciate zeal? I hope you find some wonderful adventures and new friends!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Introduction

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus