Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars: The Omnitrix 2.0 (Closed)

Jackie Layci Corazz (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

"H-HEY! PUT US DOWN!" One of Jackie's duplicates yelped, as they were lifted off the ground. "I'm pretty sure this counts as cheating!" Another added. "Hope you got somewhere to put them." Said one of the clones ,glancing up to the floating Jackies.
Kwop Vis (played by Dreath)

"And multiplying isn't?" Kwop says with a flat tone but one with a trickle of sarcasm. "I'm trying to keep you out of harms way child. You're going to put yourself, my men and many other innocents in danger by running around as you are." He kept them in the air and spoke with the affirmative tone known to be possessed by the Jedi Masters.

"I mean... he's kinda got a point." Spoke one of Jackie's duplicates. "It's practically my job to put myself in harms way. And how am I putting people in danger? You guys are the ones who came to this planet in big scary looking gun ship things!" Another of Jackie's duplicates retorted. "Yeah this place seemed to be perfectly fine before you guys showed up!" Another added. "You got any idea whose in charge of this place?" Asked one of the clones. "It's the Separatists. Things might be peaceful now, but that's not going to last for long. Eventually, they'll decided to lob some kind of new weapon at the people living here to see how it works, or replace the workers with droids, or just outright enslave the people here." The Clone explained.

As the debate raged on between the Clones, Kwop and Jackie below the long awaited Republic reinforcements arrived. Out of the void burst a trio of Venerator Class Cruisers. Three heavily armoured Republic ships that upon exiting released a surge of fighters. The once thought victorious Separatist blockade found themselves in a frenzy to retaliate. Fighter support came in as their communications were jammed from prepared Republic forces. Quickly a swarm of Clone and Droid controlled fighters clashed as the larger capital ships began long range fire. Bombers approached and as the battle pushed on it was clear the Separatist forces were caught and a hole was being breached in their lines.

Albedo landed, having spotted one of Jackie's duplicates. "How many of you are there?" Albedo asked. The duplicate glanced up at Albedo when he landed. She paused thinking. "Uh... we split into like... four originally.... I've split into two like five times..... At least like fourteen. Probably more though." Jackie said. Albedo sighed. "Let's get to finding your copies so we can-" Albedo began. "We're not leaving until these invaders are gone." Jackie said, putting her hands on her hips, before pausing again. "Uh... what's going on up there?" She asked pointing to the sky. Albedo looked up.

The larger explosions from the battle up in space could be seen, as Separatist ships were destroyed. Albedo frowned as his eyes narrowed. "Probably nothing good. Let's et your copies and find a way off world." Albedo said.

Up in space, on the bridge of one of the Venators stood the Jedi Knight, Y'resh. He was older than most, though one wouldn't know that form how he acted. He was very energetic, and was a frighteningly quick and effective force on the battle field. Standing by him wash is Padawan, Bayorosa, who was more reserved than her master. "Master Kwop, yer reinforcements have arrived!" Y'resh said over the comms as his fighters launched and attacked the separatist forces. "Let's get to the ground, Lass. We'll be mroe helpful there." Y'resh said to Bayorosa before the two headed to the hangar bay.

"How do you know that?" Jackie asked. "Because we've seen it before on who knows how many other Seppie systems. They don't care about the people they're in charge of." The Clone said.

As a squadron of Y-Wing bombers hit and destroyed the jamming systems atop a cruiser. The satellite dish burst apart into shreds of twisted metal as a pair of torpedo's hit it and the roof of the ship. The thick hull was damaged but not pierced as the dishes functions stopped suddenly. Just in time for a patchy but clearing signal to reach Kwop. The Separatist forces were damaged and being pushed aside by approaching Republic ships. A retreat was proposed but no order could be given without the governor's authority so the Tactical Droid made contact with her. Appearing as a small hologram on her desk the droid spoke.
"Governor we have a problem. Republic reinforcements have broken through our lines. Our jammers are taken down and long range communications are cut off." The droid says as the message becomes fuzzier. "We ask your orders. Do we pull back our remaining forces or hold the line? We will likely be destroyed by Republic forces but can buy some time for you on the surface. I would suggest evacuation."

Kwop received the message and a smile appeared on his face.
"Reinforcements have arrived gentlemen. It would seem we're one step closer. Though we need to deal with the enemy forces anti-air support. We cannot risk more casualties." As he said this he let go of the various Jackie copies. "Keep an eye on them." Kwop said adjusting his communications. The Clones nodded and kept the Jackie's in firing sight. Meanwhile Kwop made contact with their reinforcements. "This is Jedi Master Kwop. We must inform you of the enemies ground forces. They have several AAT's within the streets. I have taken out some but there will surely be more. Fighters in atmosphere are also an issue. I would advice a cautious approach away from the center of town."

"That is really not good." Jackie's duplicate said looking up to the sky as Albedo carried her. "Tell me about it." He said. They'd already grabbed most of Jackie's other duplicates as they soared over the city. "Found some more of you." Albedo said, spotting the other duplicates. They soon landed.

The Clones quickly took aim when Albedo landed with another duplicate. "Freeze!" One of them ordered. Albedo glanced at the clone, before looking to Jackie's copies. "Merge back into one so we can leave." Albedo said, not concerned about the clones or Jedi. "But-" Jackie began before being cut off. "We don't know why these men are fighting the robots, and it's none of our business." Albedo said. "Yeah but these guys are the ones invading!" One of the copies said. "And what if they have good reason for it? Like I said, we don't know what's going on here." Albedo said.

The Governor narrowed here eyes. "Begin evacuations." She said with a scowl before standing up. She motioned for Tachilla to follow her as she headed to her personal shuttle.

Kwop turned to face Albedo as he arrived with yet another Jackie clone. He cocked an eyebrow as the strange red creature spoke. Hearing the exchange between them Kwop gave the order to release the copies of Jackie. The Clones were hesitant but did so.
"So you're like her aren't you?" He says indicating the omnitrix symbol on his body.

Tachilla was in shock. Why would the Republic send such forces here? Was this planet more important than he thought? Were they desperate to capture him? He began to follow the Governor as her Magna Guard followed close by.
"It shall be done." Replied the Tactical Droid as it ended the call. What was left of the fleet above began to disperse. Turning away from the Republic ships to allow them to pass. What fighters remained out tried to protect the larger vessels as only one, the ship holding the Tactial Droid was able to jump away. The remaining ships were blown to pieces under torpedo's and heavy cannons.

Jackie's duplicates reluctantly merged back into one. Albedo glanced to Kwop. He shook his head. "No. This is the intergalactic Peace symbol where we're from. A group that I'm a part of called the Plumbers use it as a logo." Albedo said. He wasn't interested in anyone knowing more than one Omnitrix existed.

Soon the Governor and Tachilla came to the Governor's shuttle on a docking platform. They loaded up into it before it took off.

"I'd advise you both to stay out of our business. Stay on the planet if you wish but I shouldn't need to tell you the repercussions of coming into conflicts you don't understand. I'm certain these 'plumbers' you speak of would prefer to not be considered a potential enemy in the galaxy." Kwop stood over them. Even with Albedo's added height Kwop was taller. His presence was intimidating but he seemed to mean no harm or malice in what he said. Though he was skeptical on the story. He turned his attention to the Clones. "We need to find and nullify the remaining artillery. We need to move fast before reinforcements are shot down. Keep an eye out for anymore members of a command structure. Would be unlikely for there not to be a representative on planet."

"Don't need to tell us twice." Albedo said. He grabbed Jackie, before taking off and flying off. "We need to find a way off this planet. Figure out where we are." Albedo said. He looked to the ground before finding a secluded spot to land. He pressed the Omnitrix on Jackie's forehead and she was suddenly shifted into a new form. This one was a short, four armed blue monkey like alien. Jackie blinked. "How'd you-" She began. "Please, I helped design and build the Omnitrix. You really think I don't know how to use all its functions?" Albedo asked, pressing the omnitrix symbol on his chest and returning to normal.

Kwop and the Clones began moving before Jackie and Albedo were able to make their move. By the time the latter two left the Republic forces were on the move. Above a series of Vulture Droids flew over followed by a flanking pair of Tri Fighters. Numerous Battle Droids ran through the streets in their small squads of no more than five. With a saber ignited Kwop dealt with the mechanical soldiers with ease. As fighters began to engage above the sounds of starfighter blasters rang out. The odd explosion marked one down but who was impossible to tell at this distance. From around a corner came a remaining AAT. Aiming up for approaching fighters the Clones got a moment to strike. Tossing low a series of detonators before the tank could react they rolled under. A tense second later they detonated beneath. The tank jolted for a moment before crashing as it's repulsor lifts were destroyed. Smoke billowed out as after another handful of second the ordinance or torpedo's within went up. Sending shrapnel the size of a mans arm flying out. A pair of panicked droids fell back form behind before Clones took them out.

The Republic forces, once deployed, quickly took over the small planet, capturing any separatist officials who failed to escape. Jackie was still in the form of Webslinger, the name she gave to her current alien. "I believe I saw a lot full of ships not far from here.... we could grab one and-"Albedo began. "I'm not stealing a spaceship." Jackie said. "Then how do you suggest we get offworld?" Albedo asked. "Hitchhike. Gotta be someone out here looking for a super smart tree frog, and his four-armed buddy." Jackie said. "Now we jsut need to find people with ships...." She added. "There was also a port not far from here." Albedo added. He directed the Jackie to it and they surveyed the people there. Many who had no interest in living under Republic rule were packing stuff up to leave.

At one such port was a panicked Pantoran man. His skin was a light sky blue and a brown short sleeved shirt with long black trousers and a black gloves just covering his hands and boots. He hid under a roof from one of the many sheltered areas on the port. Little more than a steel roof held up by supports. He looked anxiously at the Republic ships coming down. He ran his fingers through his jet black hair.
"Come on come on." He says nervously. "Where is she." He glares down a pathway to the ship bays. He pulls up his communicator, a small oval shape piece of metal a dark colour. "Hurry up already, we need to scram from here." He says already patched through to his partner who was no where to be seen.

Soon, a Twi'ilek girl alongside a few pit droids came into view, all of them moving crates on hover carts. "Yeah, I know." She replied into the communicator. She and the droids got to the Pantoran before they went to a ship and began unloading.

"Hey, my friend and I are trying to get off world, would you be ok if we hitchhiked on your ship?" Jackie asked, having approached one of the many people in the port. The alien, an Ithorian, angrily barked in its own language at her, much to her confusion. She assumed that was a no and slinked away. Albedo had similar luck finding a ship. "This sucks." Jackie grumbled. "Well, we haven't checked that one yet." Albedo said, indicating the ship the Twi'ilek, droids, and Pantoran were at.

Jackie and Albedo approached, with Albedo hopping off of Jackie's shoulder and onto a crate. "Um, excuse me." Albedo began, getting the attention of the two. "My companion and I are seeking a ship off-world. We are not from this planet, but we do not have a ship to leave on. We do not have any money to pay you with, but we would be willing to work on the ship in exchange for passage off-world." Albedo explained. "Did... Did that Bog Jumper just talk?" The Twi'ilek asked confused. "Bog jumper?" Albedo questioned as Jackie snickered. "I think she called you a frog." She said.

"Took you long enough." The Pantoran known as Bento said putting down his communicator as the Twilek approached. "We need to get off world and fast. Our permits were good enough to sneak us here but there's no way we'll hold up with Republic ones. Assuming we're not pulled in before hand." Bento shivered nervously as he watched the pit droids began moving their crates into the ship. It was a small craft. A Corellion G-9 Rigger. It had two long wing like fins now folded over to both be out the left. The main cargo door was opened as the crates were unloaded inside. The ship was rather small but relatively cheap and easy to manage for a pair. Apart from the regular grey colour their was an orange and purple plate along the front akin to a bumper. This followed around to ring the ship.

Bento seemed more agitated as a new pair approached. The question from the small frog like alien accompanied by the larger four armed one confused him by the mix of strange circumstances.
"We aren't a taxi service you ugh." Bento looked at the two of them before leaning over to Kat, his Twilek companion. "You know what they are?" He asks as he keeps an eye on them. The pit droids coming out before one through some unknown means finds itself falling off the side of the ramp. It falls with a thud and the other run down to help in what can only be described as a sketch comedy. This went unnoticed by Bento who was focused on the new two.

"Well, like I said that one looks like a bog leaper, and that one looks like some kind of deformed Lurmen." The Twi'ilek said, watching as the pit droid fell off the ramp. Albedo sighed. "I'm a Galvan, and she's an Arachnachimp." Albedo explained, as Jackie watched the droid's stumble over themselves to try and help their friend. The Twi'ilek glanced down at them. "Told you we should've gotten new ones." She said. "I take it they aren't supposed to be that clumsy?" He asked. "Oh Pit droids are always massive clutzes. But somebody decided to get 'refurbished' ones instead of new ones." She added, looking to Bento.

"My kind have a way with machines. Automatons are amongst our specialties and when I was a child I enjoyed tinkering with robotics, and my companion is capable of lifting nearly three times her body weight. If you will provide us passage off world, I will help provide repairs for your 'Pit droids' and she can easily cover the slack for them until I am done." Albedo offered. The Twi'ilek blinked, before glancing to Bento. "We really do need to get the droids fixed." She said.

"Well given how there was that 'incident' for the last pay it's a miracle we could even afford these ones." As Bento and Kat had their little spat a a Republic Gunship flew overhead towards the port office. Bento froze up. He looked to the strange two aliens. Never having heard of their species before. He turned back to the pit droids who tumbled into a pile below. Taking a deep breath he spoke. "Fine whatever we have to go. He said heading to the lowered cargo door and picking up the droids. "Get in already. Arachna whatever and little guy get in and be quick. I'll add it to your fee once we're off." Bento began making his way to the cockpit.

Albedo nodded. Once they got the rest of the cargo on board the ship took off. "By the way, my name is Albedo and this is Jackie." Albedo said, introducing himself and Jackie. "My name's Kat and he's Bento. So where are you guys even needing to go?" Kat asked. "Preferably the nearest Green Lantern outpost." He said. Kat blinked. "Uuuuh.... What's a Green Lantern outpost?" She asked.

As everyone got aboard the cargo door pulled out. The door beeped and cargo hatch flashed as the doors came to a shut. Bento took his seat at the wheel and began priming the ship. Thrusters lifted it and brought the ship into a steady hover. As it raised up to be around five dozen meters off the ground the lower fin unfolded. The ship turned it's nose up and began to rise. Bento held his breath as they made their way up through the atmosphere. The Republic Venerator was hovering nearby but seemed to pay them no mind. They passed by with little trouble likely the Republic too busy setting up. As they passed the massive cruiser Bento fell back in his seat. He looked over to Albedo and Jackie.
"I have no idea what a 'Green Lantern' is. That a guild or something?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars: The Omnitrix 2.0 (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus