Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

There was five kingdoms; The one in the North that held all ice and snow. They were ones know for the cold personalities. Then there was the kingdom in the East. They held all the meadows far and wide across their borders. They seemed to be spring their entire year. The South was actually know for their lovely animal hides and wonderful trades. Then there was the West, the meanest of all five kingdoms. They wouldn't mind hunting you if they wanted to. Their homes are covered in the sandy dunes of the desert. Finally, there was the Sun's Kingdom; placed in the center of all four kingdoms and was the home base for all.

Liberty Bloom, Queen of the Sun's Kingdom, was at a loss as she honestly had no idea what to do. She usually would set warriors among the other country, but she couldn't. Not without help. Her fellow kingdoms wouldn't aid her now. What could she do now..?

(Hi guys! First time being on here and I'm very interested in new roleplay partners. Outside of this website I've been roleplaying for around 6 years. If you aren't comfortable with this website I also have Discord. Just PM me if you wish to know it. That's all for now, thank you for your time!)
Chase Smith (played by Tugboattom)

Chase walked among the people in the throng of the market, hiding his wings with an illusion spell. He purchased an apple and bit into it ,savoring it's juicy taste. He had wandered these streets for years trying to remember what he would do. He smirked as he saw a little child begging his mother for a candied apple. He ambled over to the vendor once the child and his mother had walked away. He bought an Apple and whisked it away to the little child, bending down to give it to him. He smiled at the toothy little grin he got in reward.

Later that week Chase was walking the halls of the Royal Library looking for a book on divination when he looked up and saw a Very cross librarian. He looked around himself for the culprit and found none. He looked down at the feathers he was sheading and bit his lip," I'm so sorry, I'll clean. those up quick!" He hurried to say before grabbing up all of the loose feathers and finding a nearby trashbin for them. He continued walking those aisles for quite a while.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn had just found a book that she was interested in. Without looking she had bumped into someone. "Oh! I'm sorry, i didn't see you there, are you alright?" Evelyn said sounding worried. It was obvious she was curious about the library because she kept looking around even though she truly was sorry.
(someone being Chase in case that wasn't clear)

Chase was quite bewildered when he ran into someone. There was something off about today, normally he was quite aware of his surroundings. He shook his head to clear it," No miss your fine, I should've been watching my step more carefully. I'm sorry. Is there anything I can help you find?" He asked." I'm not even sure why I'm still looking herd, I've already read most of the books, or atleast the first page or two. It's not like I'm gonna find anything new here." He shrugged." So can I help you." He said smiling quirkily.

(( thanks for clarifying. I thought it was Chase you were talking about but I didn't want to assume. Thanks!))
Evelyn was pleased to hear that she could have some help. "well..." she said as she tucked a loose strand of hair behind her pointy elf ear "I was looking for something on elven history, I already know quite a bit but I would love to see if there's anything that I missed" she said hopeful that he would know where to find those types of books.
(i meant to send that as Evelyn, sorry. )

"Elven history? Hm... Right this way I believe." He led her through the maze of bookshelves before he finally found one labeled " History" He ran his finger down the shelf looking for elven history. He pointed," Here."
"Oh wow, you really do know your way around the library, thank you" As she flipped through the first couple pages to find the table of contents she realized that she already knew all of the information in this book and it showed on her disappointed face. "Well, it seems that I know everything then..."

Chase looked to her," Why you looking into elven history? I might be able to help. I've been in this library for a while, and I've been all sorts of other places too." Then to illustrate his point he unfurled his brown speckled wings and threw his chakram holding out his leather gloved hands for when the chakram's return. He caught it," We could ask the Queen if you want."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"I don't know if she'll be able to help" Evelyn said looking down at her feet. "You see, my parents are the king and queen of the elves which makes me the princess" Evelyn said while putting the book back on its shelf. "I'm not with them because I left. I want to be able to figure out who I am, not who they want me to be."

"Well, where to now?" He asked folding his wings back and covering then with an illusion.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"I don't know. Like I said, I'm trying to figure out who I am" Evelyn said, tightening her ponytail. "What if you showed me around the kingdom? I'm pretty new here after all." Evelyn said as she checked out her book that she had gotten earlier.

Chase smiled," Alrighty, want to have some adventure?" He feigned innocence." It'll be fun!"
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Of course!" Evelyn said excitedly "I love adventures!" The librarian handed Evelyn the book back and she put it in her small backpack. Evelyn headed out of the library.

Chase smiled mischeviously. He ran behind her unfurling his wings and grabbing Evelyn from behind. He whisked her into the sky before dropping, almost hitting the ground. He turned up at the last second and flew her up towards the clouds," Adventure enough for you?" He laughed.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn let out a small scream followed by a laugh. "Whoa, the kingdom looks so different up here." Evelyn shivered a bit. "Don't drop me!"

Chase laughed," Whatya mean, Why would I do that? Anyway, wanna go for a quest? or just some more sightseeing?" He asked, flapping his wings rhythmically.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Sure, I've never been on a quest before" Evelyn said as she moved a loose piece of hair from her face. "unless you count leaving the elf palace grounds for the first time as a quest."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus