Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Ever want to go on an Adventure of a lif (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

~¶|~ Ever want to go on an Adventure of a lifetime...?

Shdw_Art01a.jpg

Nowhere is a place, but a place like no other. A vast ever changing plane that always has its veins pumping, filled with a buzzing life; sparked with an unseen energy; action happening here to there to near about everywhere. The ones who call Nowhere home accept the constant movement of the horizons, grand gatherings, the traveling markets, the crowded hamlets, as the norm; home to creatures, beings, beasts and creations of all. And a keeper to endless possibilities.

But be warned, should you choose to enter this world of Nowhere, what you experience will be like no other.

∆~ Will you take a daring dive into an adventure, off to seek out terrible mountain beasts that threaten innocent lives through the cold winters for a handsome reward?
2c892c0d5d655abb4761f8255243945c.jpg

∆~ Will you choose to traverse this peculiar place in search of a rare sort after jewel, perhaps gaining an odd creature friend along the way that shows you a short cut or two through the busy capitals?
f468151bbfd471b46de32707d58871b1.jpg

∆~ Will you race off into the clouds with a band of sky pirates, battling against other ships and seeking out bounties among the floating cities. Learning new skills on numerous swashbuckling adventures?
3d86e001c166af65ca05dcc6050c17d1.jpg

∆~Will you delve into the deepest depths of the Shadowed Forests to find the truth of a legend. Exploring new territories without trying to alert any monstrous creations that might be lurking near by?
8756abc84cc5958cdbc9d7f6b1f5d870.jpg

∆~ Or? Will you create your own path, your own adventure in this world? Tasks with grand risks, deals with awaiting treasures, helping new friends with wondrous quests?
cb9b440e553b18cd0eb0d21f4c285a45_question-mark-transparency-and-translucency-clip-art-kuma-png-_779-1248.png

The choice is yours.

What will you choose...?
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hi! so all of my characters could work here. But Tobias is already well used so I'd rather not use him. I'm thinking Jax for the foresty one in the Shadowed Forest. Aldwin would work well in the city. Ace would work in the airships one. Otherwise I can make one if you don't like any of them. Also you will have to look up their races,except for Ace. He's a shade folk. Basically he can walk into shadows and disappear and shadows like him.
Oliver South (played by Tugboattom)

I'm also interested. My character could probably work anywhere here. If you read Oliver's profile be warned, it is almost r-rated.
Bunch-Of-Chaos Topic Starter

Oliver South wrote:
I'm also interested. My character could probably work anywhere here. If you read Oliver's profile be warned, it is almost r-rated.

Howdy! I loving Oliver's character so far! Send me a PM!

Tugboattom wrote:
Hi! so all of my characters could work here. But Tobias is already well used so I'd rather not use him. I'm thinking Jax for the foresty one in the Shadowed Forest. Aldwin would work well in the city. Ace would work in the airships one. Otherwise I can make one if you don't like any of them. Also you will have to look up their races,except for Ace. He's a shade folk. Basically he can walk into shadows and disappear and shadows like him.

Howdy! Woah, you've got some cool characters here!! Send me a PM and well see what we can do!!
Lovelybedhead

Hey there! If you're still open for more people to join, I would like to offer my character Riley. She's a witch that I feel might work well in a lot of these scenarios. I'm also willing to modify her to adjust to the setting. :)
Hey! If this is still open, I'd love to offer up my character Margot as maybe a common street thief and gang member of the bustling cities, cheating and stealing her way to making a living. I'd totally be willing to modify her for any other situation, too!

Lovelybedhead wrote:
Hey there! If you're still open for more people to join, I would like to offer my character Riley. She's a witch that I feel might work well in a lot of these scenarios. I'm also willing to modify her to adjust to the setting. :)

Howdy!! Yes I am still open for RPs!

Riley sounds like a wondrous soul, and a marvelous character at that! If you would like to still RP and discuss some prompts, send me a PM!!

vlpingree wrote:
Hey! If this is still open, I'd love to offer up my character Margot as maybe a common street thief and gang member of the bustling cities, cheating and stealing her way to making a living. I'd totally be willing to modify her for any other situation, too!

Howdy!! Yes I am still open for new RPs!!

And Margot is a unique character! So chaotic and bound to be a lot of fun to RP with. Most of my characters either fall into big huggable ones with big ol' hearts, or small adventurous chaotic ones XD.

Send me a PM if you would like to discuss RP plots or prompts!!
Sabrina (played anonymously)

This is very cool!
Hi, I'm guessing this is still open. I have an RP character called Jimmy, he is a dimension traveller created in an experiment. He usually freelances but sometimes goes into a dimension for a reason. (Jimmy is kind of a work in progress, used to RP in UnderCards but the anti-gore update showed up. So Jimmy is a little Undertale themed)

Jimmybean123 wrote:
Hi, I'm guessing this is still open. I have an RP character called Jimmy, he is a dimension traveller created in an experiment. He usually freelances but sometimes goes into a dimension for a reason. (Jimmy is kind of a work in progress, used to RP in UnderCards but the anti-gore update showed up. So Jimmy is a little Undertale themed)

Howdy there!!
Jimmy sounds like a funky character! I would be more than happy to learn more about him and see about rping with you too!! Send me a PM if you're still interested!!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Ever want to go on an Adventure of a lif (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus