Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Whiskey after the War!!!!

Astrid Vanderton (played by Clumsylemon) Topic Starter

"I wouldn't think to hard you don't want the general as an enemy" Astrid pushes open her door and the gray dog sits up. "there is sandwich stuff and tea, make food" it came out more as an order than a suggestion. She batted her eyes before slipping into er bathroom to shower off.

She comes back out drying her hair, she had on a large gray sweat shirt that read Yale and small tight black running shorts she curled up on a club chair her eye looking innocent and sweet again. "So mr. Kino did you have fun tonight?"
Kino Onstone (played by Theyakate)

Kino look at her " Not really a fun night, but I do enjoy the bath at my room. Always relaxes me."
He take a sit " Seriously I dont want to pry, but who is this General you mentioned?"

"the general of death you know the one who did all the mutation experiments," She waves her hand like its that most casual thing in the world. "those bath are nice aren't they" she is bubbly and sweet again

Kino was surprised to hear that " What? That's impossible, he was shot right at the head by the sharpshooter and they confirmed his body during the search."

"Well they got it wrong"She stretches out her legs and yawns "Did you ever meet his wolf men, they are so fun to drink with" She taps her chin "He isn't gonna be happy about Jug" She stands and slowly leans into Kino where he was sitting. She is uncomfortably close the heat radiating off her. "mr. Kino do you like me" He hand snakes out snatching the flask from kino. She leans back and rocks on her heals a wicked smile as she holds it up.

Kino " Can't believe it...If that general is still out there...he will cause another war. I hope they know it as soon as possible."
Kino look at her with that question and he was thinking that is this some sort of a confession or love interest.
"Like you? I dont know really much about you...but I do like how you are quite hospitable. Anyway Miss AStrid...I want to know everything you got from that General you mentioned."

Astrid laughs a bit as she takes a sip of kino’s flask. “I’m not hospitable, I’m mostly bored and it’s better to keep me close just Incase” she falls back into her chair. “You are right he would cause another war,” the wine starts to make Astrids cheeks flush “just artwork and things like that is what we traded” she again drinks “it’s a shame you know, he was sweet when we were growing up,” her eyes look vacant and distant as she talks about the general

Kino cross both of his arms " So you two know each other?"
Thinking this would be a good chance to gain some information from her.

“Knew each other,” she softly corrects him “now he is a General and I am a girl who knows how to get things,” she sighs and set the flask down. “I think I have some more whiskey ,” she stands and walks to the small kitchen area as she looks back over at Kino “we all made deals in the war, kill someone or get something and I was left alone” she grab an old dusty bottle “that’s why I live here now”

“Knew each other,” she softly corrects him “now he is a General and I am a girl who knows how to get things,” she sighs and set the flask down. “I think I have some more whiskey ,” she stands and walks to the small kitchen area as she looks back over at Kino “we all made deals in the war, kill someone or get something and I was left alone” she grab an old dusty bottle “that’s why I live here now”

KIno sigh " Sorry to hear that, Also dont you think this General is sending some assassins to kill since you have some sort of an involvement on his scheme.?"

She shrugs “maybe, but he won’t kill me , but you ...” her voice trails off as she opens the bottle “ mr.kino have you ever killed to gain power or are you a good solider who kills things because he was told?” She sits back down with the bottle and takes another swig

Kino was surprise to hear that " So the general wants me dead? What did I ever do to him anyway? Also Im just a soldier who follow orders from my lieutenant. I dont kill for no reason or let my ambition of pride take over than Honor.

“Not because he know you but because you are here” she shrugs again as she sips and holds the bottle up “want some it’s yummy” she giggles

“Not because he know you but because you are here” she shrugs again as she sips and holds the bottle up “want some it’s yummy” she giggles

"I think I had enough alcohol for this night."
He yawned " Either I should get some rest back at the Inn. Well see you tomorrow Ms. Astrid and dont drink too much otherwise tyou get a hungover."

He leave her house and was still thinking why he wants him dead since the war is already over. So he laydown on his bed and close his eyes to get a good sleep

Astrid mumbles after the man and rolls his eyes as he leaves. “Bye bye “ she drinks a bit more finely falling asleep in the big club chair.

The following morning Astrid wakes up and changes into rolled jeans and a white tshirt while her hair is in a tight pony. As she steps outside to great the day her eyes catch on a note on her door. She snatched it and walks into the Inn to see people running around in quite a ruckus

Kino in the other hand sit at the corner enjoying his breakfast and fill his mug with coffee. Only he is wearing a white sleeveless shirt and linen pajama pants.

Astrid grabs a cup of coffee and starts to sip as a young girl runs up with a list showing that someone booked the twenty empty rooms. Astrids eyes look like they are gonna pop out of her head. She waves the girl away and makes a bline for the table Kino is sitting at she stops peering down at him. “He’s coming,” the grip on her coffee tightens

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Whiskey after the War!!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus