Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Another R.I.P..

MasterWinter

Hello all, Winter here on this Father's day.

My day today started normally like any other. I got up at 9:30am (EST, USA), picked my clothes out, showered/dressed, then went out to say good morning to papa. I got back in the house after about a 10 minute talk with him, and the phone rings.

...I didn't realize that phone call was delivering bad news.

In short: Call was from my great granny's sister, who wanted to talk to Papa. She told him my Uncle Owen, who lives in Oklahoma, passed away last night. He was waiting for a kidney transplant, and his body just decided to give up last night. His son was the one who found him last night. I don't know how old the son is, other than in his 20's.

We are afraid this is going to do my great grandmother in, because she's out lived all her kids. First she lost my Aunt Cae. Then my gran, and now Uncle Owen.

I hope my great gran will not go any time soon, but who knows what will happen now.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I am so sorry to hear this. You are in my prayers and thoughts winter along with your family.
MasterWinter Topic Starter

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
I am so sorry to hear this. You are in my prayers and thoughts winter along with your family.

Thank you, appreciate it as always. Family does too.
I'm very sorry to hear this. I know it dosen't mean anything but have a hug *hugs* Everything will be okay but it takes time. Just let it take time and my prayers are with you.

ChocolateIceCream wrote:
I'm very sorry to hear this. I know it dosen't mean anything but have a hug *hugs* Everything will be okay but it takes time. Just let it take time and my prayers are with you.

Hey. It means something, even if you might think it doesn't. Believe me. My online friends, or for some acquaintances, have helped me get through hard times like this. It's appreciated. -hug- Thank you.
Winters_Fury wrote:
ChocolateIceCream wrote:

Hey. It means something, even if you might think it doesn't. Believe me. My online friends, or for some acquaintances, have helped me get through hard times like this. It's appreciated. -hug- Thank you.

*hugs* ALWAYS<3<3<3<3
Hey man. I know we haven't talked for a while, but know that you have my condolences, and my hopes are with you.

Lucretire wrote:
Hey man. I know we haven't talked for a while, but know that you have my condolences, and my hopes are with you.

Thank you, appreciate it kindly. I do.
Hi Winter. I'm really sorry about what happened. Deepest condolences to you and the family. *gives you big warm hugs*

HibariHaru013 wrote:
Hi Winter. I'm really sorry about what happened. Deepest condolences to you and the family. *gives you big warm hugs*

Appreciate it very much, thank you. -hug-
Lumaslily

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f297292b7b6ae674fff3b3d258269469a20c34e815d&rid=giphy.gif

I’m so sorry to hear that but hopefully things will get better for you and your family! <3

Lumaslily wrote:
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f297292b7b6ae674fff3b3d258269469a20c34e815d&rid=giphy.gif

I’m so sorry to hear that but hopefully things will get better for you and your family! <3

Appreciate it greatly. -virtual hug back- <3

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Another R.I.P..

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus