Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Choose Your Champion

JetStorm

the Raptor Pack,for obvious reasons,they are great hunters,they have amazing running speed,and anyone would be scared if they met a dinosaur.
Hmmm...this is gonna be a tough one

Ima pick Vortian for me, because he can easily outrange any foe that dares come after him, and he has stealth to an extent!

Line em up, and he’s gonna knock em down
It's tough to choose but I'd go with Starine.

Nothing makes a warrior tougher to beat when you can summon creatures to fight for you. Plus having a weapon that has leeching effects and the fact that another weapon brings about a dragon is a big deal too.
MasterWinter

Asad and Burlin.

One of them is a lion beast-kin, which is pretty cool. Lions are fierce and powerful fighters, so Asad would be a great help to Burlin. Not saying Burlin cannot fight on his own, but the two would make a good combo in my opinion.

Plus for Burlin I like the idea of his cursed mind's eye sense. That's interesting to me.
Falathiel, the Imperfect Beauty. She's not the run of the mill elf, which makes me happy. I mean, seriously if I'm going to be having a person as my only line of defense, I want to be able to get along with them, so I don't want some snobby,"I'm the prettiest elf in all the land". Also, she seems pretty tough, considering she did take out a drow assassination attempt on a prince ( sorry, forgot the name). All in all, imma be takin' Falathiel.
Oliver South seems like a good choice to me. Young and spry he's got s good head on his shoulders meaning if brawn or magic can't solve the problem, he can sure as heck think his way out! There is something very appealing in having someone who can do a bit of everything in your corner when things go south. And while he may be young, many great adventures need to start somewhere. All in all, Oliver seems like a solid champion for any occasion.
Chu’si! A dragon warrior sounds so cool! And the journey they could go through can be really great
Since somehow Kruhee was completely skipped over, I wiiiillll piiiiiick.... Hmmm.... *wiggles fingers* Uhhh....Oh gosh, it feels like I'm picking favorites now and there's too many good options.... Okay, okay. I will go with Cae because his whole getting what he wants thing makes him pretty hard to throw off-track.

Okay, now from UltraNecroziumZ ....I will piiiiiick.....Sol because he seems like he'd be pretty damned good in a fight!
Oh thanks Som, I was a little confused there for a second. As for me, and hear me out on this... Wilhelmina seems like the most obvious choice of champion. Why? Well, first off, she's a little crazy and that's always fun! But she has the strength and smarts to back it up. She speaks multiple languages I can't, so that has to be useful, is insanely smart, somehow still has a moral compass (even if it's a little dented), and most importantly she is loyal beyond all reason. If I had her on my side I don't think I'd need anyone else, and the secondary perk is I would never have a dull moment.
I have to say Emile is layered and personable--and you know he'd have you back and check your vibe when you need it.
I'm gonna have to go with Ben. He seems like he's survived a thing or two. Plus he obviously likes horses, so after he's done kicking someone's butt for me, we can chat about one of our favorite topics for awhile.
Definitely Dorothy Parsons. She’s a pistol packin’ mama who refuses to live by society’s expectations of a woman in the 1800s. I’ve got a real soft spot for a strong female lead!
Sunflower, my reasons are mysterious.
I'd say Emile. He just looks like he'd slap fire out of you.
Sandrine, I mean just look at her. A real swashbuckler. Out in the high seas. I dont think I need to say much else.
I summon Tavia as my champion! Foes won't stand a chance.
MasterWinter

Dulirn. Wizards can come in handy for certain. It is a gamble with him, due to being mad cause of the dark magic, but I'll take a gamble on him.
Imperfect beauty for elf babe reasons.
Tavia,,,she just give me a sense of protection.
Okay, I'm picking Bishop Lynch because even if he won't fight for me, he probably has people who will!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Choose Your Champion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus