Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone!

Silverwolf19th

Hi guys! I'm new here and I can't wait to rp with you lovely people :)
Hello and welcome! Your going to love it here. There so much diversity in Roleplay and themes. You’ll never run out of ideas and things to do.
Silverwolf19th Topic Starter

Thank you so much!
Welcome to RPR Silverwolf19th this is an amazing hope you find good rp partners and have fun 😃✌
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to the RPRepository.
Wolfmaster072

7ceaa761968a224a7e078e7d0a048cfb.jpg
Greetings!

☾Hello, Beastie! I am Wolfmaster, though you can just call me Wolf or Wolfie for short! I am still new here myself, but I will still help you in any way that I can! With limitations, of course... If you have any questions about this site, don’t hesitate to ask, as I know that everyone here with try to help to the best of their ability. You can also visit the Help Database If you need help with coding or finding stuff across the site.☽

☾As for rping, my little Beast, don’t worry. You can always find someone willing to rp with you! To start off, you might want to search for an rp, but if you can’t find one to your liking then you are always welcome to put one up! I’m sure that eventually you will find some willing partners!☽

☾If you ever get tired of an rp, don’t be afraid to tell your partners that you are leaving. If you do or if you’ll be gone for a while, please tell them! People don’t like being ghosted and it makes it more convenient if you say that you’re taking a break. Don’t worry, as we will understand that not everyone can be on and that people are busy!☽

☾Last but not least, let everyone here wish you a warm welcome! We are all happy when someone’s new joins in and we all look forward to rping with you! Good luck, have a nice day, and welcome to our community!☽
Hellooooo and welcome to the site! I hope you're finding your way around okay! :D If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of helpful people around willing to answer them for you.

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Welcome, Silverwolf!

Good to have you here. I think you'll find we are a friendly and helpful group, so feel free to ask if there's ever anything we can sort out or offer pointers on!
♡Greetings and Welcome to the RPR Community!♡

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!♡
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Morrigan

tumblr_op5jtaaOGp1t0hhm9o1_400.gif

Hello and welcome to RPR! I hope you are ready to find all sorts of interesting writing styles and potential writing partners...and maybe even a few friends! This is a great role play community, and there is so much here to use for resources, for suggestions, or for tips to improve your own writing! I wish you the best of luck!

Once you have your character(s) build, and are ready to get them out for interest, don’t forget to check out the Looking for Roleplay forum, here.

That being said, remember to have fun, and best of luck!

Optimusprimal99 wrote:
Welcome to RPR Silverwolf19th this is an amazing hope you find good rp partners and have fun 😃✌
Thank you so much!

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Hello and welcome to the RPRepository.
Thank you!

Wolfmaster072 wrote:
7ceaa761968a224a7e078e7d0a048cfb.jpg
Greetings!

☾Hello, Beastie! I am Wolfmaster, though you can just call me Wolf or Wolfie for short! I am still new here myself, but I will still help you in any way that I can! With limitations, of course... If you have any questions about this site, don’t hesitate to ask, as I know that everyone here with try to help to the best of their ability. You can also visit the Help Database If you need help with coding or finding stuff across the site.☽

☾As for rping, my little Beast, don’t worry. You can always find someone willing to rp with you! To start off, you might want to search for an rp, but if you can’t find one to your liking then you are always welcome to put one up! I’m sure that eventually you will find some willing partners!☽

☾If you ever get tired of an rp, don’t be afraid to tell your partners that you are leaving. If you do or if you’ll be gone for a while, please tell them! People don’t like being ghosted and it makes it more convenient if you say that you’re taking a break. Don’t worry, as we will understand that not everyone can be on and that people are busy!☽

☾Last but not least, let everyone here wish you a warm welcome! We are all happy when someone’s new joins in and we all look forward to rping with you! Good luck, have a nice day, and welcome to our community!☽

Thank you so much! Everyone so far has been very sweet

Somnom wrote:
Hellooooo and welcome to the site! I hope you're finding your way around okay! :D If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of helpful people around willing to answer them for you.

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!

Thank you!

Elysian-Wolf wrote:
Welcome, Silverwolf!

Good to have you here. I think you'll find we are a friendly and helpful group, so feel free to ask if there's ever anything we can sort out or offer pointers on!

Thank you! Everyone who replied here has been very sweet.

adriticellai wrote:
♡Greetings and Welcome to the RPR Community!♡

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!♡

Thank you so much, I can't wait to have lot's of fun here!

ChocolateIceCream wrote:
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3

Hi! Thank you!

Morrigan wrote:
tumblr_op5jtaaOGp1t0hhm9o1_400.gif

Hello and welcome to RPR! I hope you are ready to find all sorts of interesting writing styles and potential writing partners...and maybe even a few friends! This is a great role play community, and there is so much here to use for resources, for suggestions, or for tips to improve your own writing! I wish you the best of luck!

Once you have your character(s) build, and are ready to get them out for interest, don’t forget to check out the Looking for Roleplay forum, here.

That being said, remember to have fun, and best of luck!

Thank you very much
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started.

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people instead of having to make your own. (IMO this makes finding RP a lot easier)

Happy gaming! See ya around!! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus