Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Aishiteru {Anime romance plots!} adv. lit (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello my friends! I want to do a cliche romance anime plot! I’ve been watching a lot of romance anime lately and so I’m in the mood for it. Now, I have a few ideas that I think would be cool and I’ll put the prompts down below but I do want to mention that this will be MxF and I will be playing the female. If you have your own ideas then please PM me to tell me! So, let’s get to my ideas. We can get more into the plots in PM.

Prompts:

Delinquent boy x shy girl
Soul Eater Weapon x Meister
Half Demon x Excorist
Lonely Boy x Lonely Girl
Student Council President x Slacker
Shy Otaku x Outgoing
Reverse Harem {would require you to roleplay multiple boys}
Cold, Distant Boy x Girl with no boundaries
Cursed Boy x Normal girl

PM me to plot!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Richard Kimura Velasquez (played anonymously)

Hello! I have enjoyed reading through your prompts and I'm interested, especially in scenarios 3, 4, 5, 8, and 9. I will send you a PM. : )
Tiff_the_Odd Topic Starter

Bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Aishiteru {Anime romance plots!} adv. lit (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus