Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dragon fantasy, 1X1 (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

This will be a 1x1 rp to work on a story idea I have.
A dragon lives in the forest near your village. The rains this year were harsh, and there will be little food for winter. The men of the village want to go into the dragon's forest to hunt. You know this is a bad idea. But you need to go into the forest too.

The villager character, male or female, is young but of marrying age. They are ostracized by the villagers for some reason or another. With no farm land and little money, they need to go into the dragon's forest to hunt and find food. The dragon character lives in the forest and has some magic.

I want to do two rps, one with me playing the village girl and another playing the dragon. I have a dragon character already, and if you want to know more about her, here is her character page (sorry its so sparse)

My plot goal with this is for your character and mine to eventually become friends. I don't really want to do any romance or anything. My ideal rp partner would be willing to work on plot with me. If you are interested in this, please post below and I will dm you :)
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hello, this sounds like a pretty interesting idea! I'd like to give it a shot.
Hey, you sure look pretty interesting like you know how to use a shot I can give you one.
zenfey Topic Starter

I'm opening this back up

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dragon fantasy, 1X1 (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus