Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » 15 Dogs Breeds That Look Like Wolves

MasterWinter

"We’ve always known that man’s best friend is the dog, but what about the wolf? TV shows like Game of Thrones and movies like the ever-popular White Fang threw wolf-like dogs into the spotlight. Now, everyone’s interested in them! From a dog of three breeds that look like a wolf hybrid to a tiny dog with wolf coloring, here are 15 dog breeds that look like wolves. " -The Finest (Youtube page, description of video)

Hi all, Winter here!

So. One thing you may or may not know about me, is I'm a HUGE wolf lover. I mean I'm into wolves, lycans, and werewolves more so than vampires. Vamps are cool, just the fur balls are number one to me.

ANYWAYS!

I found this video on Youtube today, when I was going to look up something. I thought to share this with you all. All of them look beautiful in their own way, I enjoyed watching this. But the one I like THE MOST? Swedish Vallhund!!!

LakotaSiouxWarrior

Thanks for sharing. I love wolves also. Check out "dances with wolves". It's a real Good movie.
MasterWinter Topic Starter

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Thanks for sharing. I love wolves also. Check out "dances with wolves". It's a real Good movie.

You are welcome! ^-^

I've heard of that movie, yet haven't seen it. I'll look into it for sure.
I love dogs and I love wolves, thank u!! :D :D
MasterWinter Topic Starter

ChocolateIceCream wrote:
I love dogs and I love wolves, thank u!! :D :D

You are most welcome! I love dogs too! Cat's are nice but I grew up around dogs in a dog family. So yes. Semi biased, but love dogs so much!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » 15 Dogs Breeds That Look Like Wolves

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus