Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Art Raffle(CLOSED)

JetStorm

Hello I have decided to do an art raffle,I will be selecting three winners,using a dice roll app on my phone,and since I don't know how to use gifs I'll just use youtube's videos....
Here are the rules
Please don't use characters
Use a 1d 10s die(dice)
If you have won,tell me in PM,I'll be announcing the winners on the 25th (U.S Central Time Zone)
Once you have won,go on Facebook,send this to me ART RAFFLE,my user name is Sky Prime, my PFP is Garnet From SU(Steven Universe)
Don't say anything sexual when you play the raffle.

That is out the way,let me tell you how to play...

If you roll a 1,write a short story(1 or 2 paragraphs) about you're character's backstory.
If you roll a 2,tell me what you're character would do if they met one of my characters(Be creative)
If you roll a 3,send you're favorite emoji
If you roll a 4,describe you're pet(If you don't have one,pretend you do)
If you roll a 5,Describe you're favorite anime
If you roll a 6,list three characters from different shows that inspired you to make you're character
If you roll a 7,if our characters were to meet,what would they say to each other?
If you roll an 8,describe how you're character would feel if their gender suddenly changed.(Short story)
If you roll a 9,what would happen if you're character came to life overnight? What would you do?
If you roll a 10,describe you're character's personality.

(Idk....don't ask about this video XD)

NOTE
If you won,I will let you know I can only do humans or transformers,I cannot do creatures very well because it'll turn out to look terrible,so if you have won,I can either do a human or a robot,you're choice between the two,and yes I will draw you're oc,just send me a reference in PM.

Also I will remind you again, I cannot send photos on RPR, so you have to contact me on Facebook, My user name is Sky Prime, my pfp is Garnet from steven universe. Enjoy ^^
YOU CAN ONLY ROLL ONCE EVERY 6 HOURS!

1-Lumaslily
2-LoupGaruo(+1)
3-OptimusPrimal99(+4)
4-Darkstitchblade
(rolling) (sorry i forgot to come back to rpr for like 5 days)
Roman would be distraught at first. How else would you feel when you wake up and you're suddenly in a different body? But more likely than not he'd probably end up seeing what it's like to have boobs, before trying to figure out if there's a way to reverse this switch (probably in a more scientific manner).
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 8.
Lumaslily

Rolly polly here is my favorite emoji: 🤗
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 3.
JetStorm Topic Starter

LoupGarou wrote:
(rolling)

if you roll an 8,describe how your character would feel if their gender suddenly changed(two sentences or a paragraph will do in order to qualify)
Ok I'm in.

Edit: roll a 6,list three characters from different shows that inspired you to make you're character

Ryan Grid. Jack (Ryan) from tom clancy's Jack Ryan tv show). (Grid) Alien Grid. from Alien vs Predator 2004. And His portray as an angel picture from supernatural tv series (Castiel) That's how i made my character from that movie and two tv shows.
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 6.
JetStorm Topic Starter

3 days left,for those who haven't entered and would like to,I suggest you do so now.
Ok my 2nd try

Edit:If you roll a 3,send you're favorite emoji

😱
JetStorm Topic Starter

2 days left
Wars have plauged the world. Blood stained weapons cut through tender flesh invoking pained screams to erupt. Eyes of soldiers once cold and stoic now glinted with madness. Innocents were burned and slaughtered, buildings once thought of as safe havens to those who lived in them- Were set on fire.
These battles were as brutal as the era itself.
No hope could be found. And no one searched.

However during all this chaos and death, life found a way to sprout. Cries of a newborn had been drowned out by the world around. A woman who lost her lover years ago gave birth. But with every silver lining comes darkness looming in. And as fate would have it she would be joining her mate soon...

(Here is the backstory of Minutette.)
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 1.
3rd time is a charm.

Edit: If you roll a 5,Describe you're favorite anime

My favorite anime is called Your Name it's a anime/romance movie from 2017. It's about two young teenagers: Taki Tachibana and Mitsuha Miyamizu. and that due to a comet in space it allows them to switch bodies. the thing is that both don't realize it after a few days since it started to take effect, and once they both start asking to each other why this is happening to them.
then they leave messages by texting since it takes place in present time. well sort of. Then the switching stopped for a few days. Then everything starts to get even more complicated when they decide to meet in person.
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 5.
She's a fat tuxedo cat named Speep. She loves to give hugs (lays on you and puts her arms around your neck), but can also be very temperamental. She throws fits when she doesn't get her way (like going onto the food table and knocking over all the bowls.) If she's hungry and you dared not to feed her she'll go to all the cabinets she can reach, open them and pull things out. She is also very talkative and meows when you acknowledge her. Sometimes she stands in the middle of the hallway and screams because she's not getting attention when she wants it.
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 4.
See what's next....

Edit: If you roll a 2,tell me what you're character would do if they met one of my characters(Be creative)

*Michael Slain* goes to a coffee shop and was waiting in line for two minutes, his turn comes up. He then asks for a cafe latte he receives it after he payed. A girl was in the next line asking for a black coffee with toast jam. And since *Neopolitan* couldn't speak, she left a peace of paper with her order as she takes a number, after the cashier received her payment and *Michael* approaches *Neopolitan* with a smile introducing himself to her, "hi miss i couldn't help but see you and i just wanted to shake your hand, my name is *Michael Slain* and you are?" she then nodded and wrote down her name in paper and with a smile he was also asking her if *Michael* could join her because he was interested in *Neopolitan* and after a long conversation getting to know each other and he still couldn't get a word from her then he asked if they could meet again on another date. Neopolitan wrote on a peace of paper that turned out to be a recite from the cashier and wrote "see you in three days at the same place? but i would like it if you join me...if that's okay?" he nodded quickly then once both arrived at a train station they were going to some unknown destiny.
The end.....Or is it?.....
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 2.
Hope i get a num 3 again

Edit:If you roll a 2,tell me what you're character would do if they met one of my characters(Be creative)

Katzuki Bakugou wake up every morning on every day on the week well with the exception of the weekend get it?.... Well anyway he brushes his teeth, takes a shower, and then he gets his school uniform on like any other week day. Then he heads to UA hero Academia and there he meets his class mates like Denki Kaminari, one of his close friends and both always hang out, helping each other out in school and fighting villains that show up in their school causing trouble and both help to get rid of them and put them in jail after they call the police, then both head to the gym and practice their abilities and after a long day in school they both head home going in separate ways until the next day of the week.
......the end, or to be continued..... ?
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 2.
JetStorm Topic Starter

One day left remaining,for those who have not entered,today is the last day.
Ok one more time...

Edit:If you roll a 3,send you're favorite emoji

😍
JetStorm Topic Starter

This raffle is closed
JetStorm Topic Starter

Thank you everyone so much for participating,winners will be announced once I've woken up(Its midnight where im at) G'night everybody.
JetStorm Topic Starter

CONGRATULATIONS...

Lumaslily
LoupGarou
DarkStitchBlade

the numbers I rolled were (1,2,and 9){I promise it wasn't rigged,these are the numbers I literally rolled}

If you did not win,don't fret,there will be more raffles to come,maybe

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Art Raffle(CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus