Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Slow burn romance + character building ( (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi hi! I would really love to do a roleplay with my character Charlotte. preferably horror but romance is necessary slow burn is definitely preferred (non slow burn would be completely out of
character for her). I do have one plot open which Il list down below but I am open to others.

!Rules!
○tell me if you becoming uninterested and il do the same
○please tell me if your 18+ or younger (younger is fine I just find it better to know and makes me feel safer)😊
○please please read my characters profile dont go into this blind (also spend alot of time finding photos and perfecting aesthetics so 👀)
○NO one linersss!
○(for preferred rp plot below) No human characters its unrealistic for my character to associate with a human
○dont be mean just like my characters I'm very soft please be nice 👉👈
○no pregnancy 👀
○HAVE FUN!!! If were not having fun what's the point of all this right?!

~Open plot that I would prefer to use~

Charlotte had been locked away since the age of three when she had a bit of a tantrum that destroyed an entire island with a population of a million. Thankfully the leaders of the higher realms were able to wipe the history of that island clean from the memory of the human race, but that still left what to do with the child. Her father locked her away in a home underground hidden from humans the only ones allowed to enter are those who have been accepted by previous long term care givers and Charlotte's over seers who must test and see if they will survive the girls powers.

Y/C happened to be able to spot a position as the reapers newest caretaker taking over a spot of a woman who decided to retire. Charlotte had a deep dislike for big changes like this so all were aware that she may act quite stubborn and push her limits with the rules given to her. She was 19 but still lived a very sheltered life from everything, never had a boyfriend, never able to properly learn her powers in a positive way if at all at times. She still loved tea parties, stuffed animals, toys, and has a deep need for attention. But if you were locked up all your life you might be a bit different right?

A woman in a long white dress and straw blonde straight hair sat in a rocking chair by a cellar door in a woodland area that was sealed off from humans. She waited, rocking slowly, for the new addition to the reaper home to arrive so she could introduce the girl and teach Y/C the ways, rules, and how to handle the job.
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

we meet again i see lol XD
Very interesting character and concept. I might consider to candidate myself once Fenris is done.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Slow burn romance + character building ( (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus