Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I am Kinoko! :)

I am O'Incredibly Awesome Sensei Guru Sifu Kinoko Amanito Fungitawa, more generally known as Master Fungi.

What is your favorite kind of RP?

I like a mixture, triquetra or hybridization of several RP genres or styles like Star Wars and Avatar meets Aliens and Dead Silence.

What do you hope to find here?

Temporary euphoria and possibly some frozen strawberry chocolate swirled cheesecake ice cream. Also looking to experiment and test new character ideas, mostly in the sci-fi or medieval horror fantasy range, or both. Invent new dialogues and make new weapon concepts. Stuff like that.

How long have you been RPing?

4,635 days.

Do you have any pets?

Yes, I have three pet peeves. Nails on a chalkboard, weak drinks, and body odor.

What's your favorite subject in school?

Girls.

What do you do for a living?

I am a slave to a prejudice society living off of an incompassionate racist government who forces me to fight for a freedom I don't have and only gives me $500 a month to get my nails done.

What are your hopes and dreams?

I hope to have some dreams. That would be pretty nice, like some really good relaxed peaceful sleep. Or maybe an extra large spicy chicken bacon cheese pizza with a 2-liter of Coca Cola.

Do you have any questions about the site?

Where are all the girls? Ah ha! Notice how I pulled a "Socrates" on that last one, answering a question with a question. That's why I am called Master Fungi.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 9.

Note: I'm cool so mine doubles

LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Hello and welcome to the site, Kinoko!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

There's also a Summer Soiree Event going on that can help you get right into some games too! :D

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Queen_of_Hell

Hey there Kinoko, lovely to meet you and welcome to RPR! The friendliest roleplaying community with a group of amazing mods and a glorious admin Kim! I hope you'll get nice and settled soon!

When you make a looking for roleplay thread, I highly suggest that you're detailed when you talk about yourself both as a writer and what you're looking for. This way you'll find people most compatible with your writing style and plotting in general!

I wish you best of luck! And here, have a cute merdoggo! <3

b6a5bc5637d3a14bfaf2b4ad58900272.gif
Welcome to the community, my friend. I hope you enjoy your stay in this amazing website.

If you had any questions or suggestions, I will absolutely like to hear that, so please don't be shy about it.

Good luck.
Hey, welcome to RPR!
Thank you for the chuckle to start my day, O'Incredibly Awesome Sensei Guru Sifu Kinoko Amanito Fungitawa. XD

Welcome to RPR.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
โ™ก๐’ข๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฒ๐‘’๐“๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘…๐’ซ๐‘… ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“‰๐“Ž!โ™ก

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!โ™ก
MordosKull

Well met Sensei. May your blade never grows dull.
Well you seem like a rather fun... person to be around (and you thought I would say "fun guy").

But welcome to RPR! The girls are everywhere and nowhere here. You just have to look. But if you have any other questions about the site, ask away!
OjVcdsk.png
SALUTATIONS!
Welcome to RPR, I am Salazar and it's lovely to meet you! This is a great site, everyone is very friendly and helpful here, so don't be afraid to ask for help or advice at any point, we've got a wonderful community of people who would be more than happy to help. But here's a few tips on getting started:

- If you're looking to post a looking for roleplay post: go here. We also have a looking for adult roleplays forum, but you will need to go into your settings to be able to view that if you are 18+.
- Always make sure you address what kind of roleplay themes and writer styles you are looking for when making a LF RPs post. This prevents any misunderstandings.
- Don't be afraid to tell people if you can't respond or don't want to respond to a roleplay any more. Whether it's due to problems IRL or just a lack of motivation, we'd prefer to be told you'd like to stop the RP rather than being ghosted.

That's all from me for now, but I do hope you'll start some amazing RPs and make some awesome friends on this site!

Sincerely,
Salazar.
Ghosty_Monsty

Welcome to RPR communityโค
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:

I hope you have lots of fun here! There are a tone of resources on this site at your fingertips, great places to seek out roleplay frome Looking-for-RP ads to groups built by community members! There is pretty much something for everyone!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started.

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people instead of having to make your own.

Happy gaming! See ya around!! :D
Wolfmaster072

7ceaa761968a224a7e078e7d0a048cfb.jpg
Greetings!

โ˜พHello, Beastie! I am Wolfmaster, though you can just call me Wolf or Wolfie for short! I am still new here myself, but I will still help you in any way that I can! With limitations, of course... If you have any questions about this site, donโ€™t hesitate to ask, as I know that everyone here with try to help to the best of their ability. You can also visit the Help Database If you need help with coding or finding stuff across the site.โ˜ฝ

โ˜พAs for rping, my little Beast, donโ€™t worry. You can always find someone willing to rp with you! To start off, you might want to search for an rp, but if you canโ€™t find one to your liking then you are always welcome to put one up! Iโ€™m sure that eventually you will find some willing partners!โ˜ฝ

โ˜พIf you ever get tired of an rp, donโ€™t be afraid to tell your partners that you are leaving. If you do or if youโ€™ll be gone for a while, please tell them! People donโ€™t like being ghosted and it makes it more convenient if you say that youโ€™re taking a break. Donโ€™t worry, as we will understand that not everyone can be on and that people are busy!โ˜ฝ

โ˜พLast but not least, let everyone here wish you a warm welcome! We are all happy when someoneโ€™s new joins in and we all look forward to rping with you! Good luck, have a nice day, and welcome to our community!โ˜ฝ
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to our community! I hope you've been having a good time so far, please do let us know if we can help with anything!
Welcome to RPR, Kinoko! I hope you enjoy your time here :)
Hello and welcome to RPRepository.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I am Kinoko! :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus