Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Grishaverse (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I just finished rereading King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo and I am in desperate need of more Grisha content. I don't really have any solid ideas, but our characters could be Ravkan spies in Fjerda trying to save other Grisha, new Sun Summoners, the secret children of the Darkling, anything. I'm also open to any other ideas!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hi! Just wondering if you've read 'six of crows' yet? I made the mistake of reading that before the other series, so I've yet to finish that. I'd be totally clueless with an Rp about the first series, but I have SoC memorized from front to back, lol XD
zenfey Topic Starter

I've read all the books, from the first trilogy to King of Scars. Only ones I haven't read yet is Severed Moon, and I have Language of Thorns in the mail. I don't mind working around the first books though!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Grishaverse (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus