Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello! First time here!

AxCn3Ar.gif

Hello! This my first time on here! I'm here to make friends, and even get some new RP partners!

I usually keep my RPs on Discord, or Amino! Though, this seem like a great way to also RP! I'm always open and free to RP for whoever wants to RP! I enjoy almost every genre; though, my favorite genres are; Fantasy, Modern, Slice of Life, Romance, Action, Drama, and much! Just come on by and say hello! I don't bite.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Queen_of_Hell

Hello PetitePetunia, it is lovely to meet you and have you with us! Welcome to RPR, the friendliest community in the web! I really hope that you'll settle in soon and start some amazing stories and make some friends!

For the starters, I have an advice! When you make Looking for Roleplay topic, I suggest being as detailed as you possibly can be about yourself as a writer, your style, your preferences and limits, and also what you in general look for in writing partners. This is the best technique for you to find the most compatible partners.

And a bit about myself, I'm just fellow dark supernatural enthusiast who's running a group here in RPR and small community on discord and I am always open for a chat with the people! So feel free to shoot me a DM :)

Anyway, hope you have a wonderful time here and here's a cute gif for you <3

KTj.gif
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. Some already pointed, and some not! :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around <3
Hello and welcome to the site! :D If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of helpful people around that are willing to lend a hand if needed. Cheers to making new friends and finding fun RPs to be a part of!
I love petunias! Welcome to RPR. Here is a picture of your namesake! Have fun making friends and tall tall tales!

violet-petunia-botanical-illustration.jpg
PetitePetunia wrote:
[img]https://m.imgur.com/gallery/KCRskhL[/img]

Hello! This my first time on here! I'm here to make friends, and even get some new RP partners!

I usually keep my RPs on Discord, or Amino! Though, this seem like a great way to also RP! I'm always open and free to RP for whoever wants to RP! I enjoy almost every genre; though, my favorite genres are; Fantasy, Modern, Slice of Life, Romance, Action, Drama, and much! Just come on by and say hello! I don't bite.
Wolfmaster072

7ceaa761968a224a7e078e7d0a048cfb.jpg
Greetings!

☾Hello, Beastie! I am Wolfmaster, though you can just call me Wolf or Wolfie for short! I am still new here myself, but I will still help you in any way that I can! With limitations, of course... If you have any questions about this site, don’t hesitate to ask, as I know that everyone here with try to help to the best of their ability. You can also visit the Help Database If you need help with coding or finding stuff across the site.☽

☾As for rping, my little Beast, don’t worry. You can always find someone willing to rp with you! To start off, you might want to search for an rp, but if you can’t find one to your liking then you are always welcome to put one up! I’m sure that eventually you will find some willing partners!☽

☾If you ever get tired of an rp, don’t be afraid to tell your partners that you are leaving. If you do or if you’ll be gone for a while, please tell them! People don’t like being ghosted and it makes it more convenient if you say that you’re taking a break. Don’t worry, as we will understand that not everyone can be on and that people are busy!☽

☾Last but not least, let everyone here wish you a warm welcome! We are all happy when someone’s new joins in and we all look forward to rping with you! Good luck, have a nice day, and welcome to our community!☽
𝒢𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎!

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!♡
Ghosty_Monsty

Welcome to RPR community
Prince_Jin

Welcome to the site!!
tenor.gif

And welcome to rpr~ I hope you enjoy your stay~

You'll be able to find many different rpers on this website, through looking for RP ads, finding people through the forums who have on their profile that they are open to rping, and dedicated groups~

Plenty of people use RPR as a staging ground or to simply find other rpers to do on other websites (Like Discord) So, if you simply put in any looking for RP ads that you prefer to use Discord you will find plenty of people willing to do so ^^

I hope you enjoy your stay here~
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! With tastes that broad, sounds like you won't have any trouble finding new RP partners here :D
Welcome Petunia,

It's so nice to have you here!

You seem to have quite a broad range of roleplay themes you like so I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding nice games here. I hope you'll have fun and find what you're looking for. As someone that mostly roleplays on discord, I've dabbled in some here but this website has also been the start of many great roleplays that have been played out on discord!

I wish you loads of fun!
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!!
Hey, there! :) Welcome to RPR. Hope you have a great time! :D :)

There are lots of forums and features to explore, and plenty of people to talk to! Plenty of things to talk about! :P Plenty of groups to play in, and plenty of things to read about.... And plenty of sentences to end with prepositions! :P :P :P Hehe! I think you might be able to find your way around the site pretty well by now, but if not you can check the dropdown menu easily enough, I think, and find the help forum and Getting Started Guide, and the RP Finder thingy, and a lot of other stuff, too. There are Groups (amazing!), Forums (fantastic!) and Threads (They're cool!) as well as games and PMs and all sortsof weird wacky wondermous things. ;) :) :D Anyway, folow the rules, make some friends if you want, and be good! :P :P :) Maybe we'll chat sometime! Feel free to send me a message. Even if it's just, like, a message where you ask me to send you one. Wahahaha. Aha! Hemm. So, uh, yeah, have a great time, and have fun, and all that good stuff. Your avatar is super cute, it's seriously adorable, it's sparkly... I like it.
Byebye! :D :) :3 <3<3 🥀 <3<3 🥀 <3<3 -Shinyrainbowlithogra

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello! First time here!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus