Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I love rp (please rp with me lmao)

Hi! I'm eclipse I love rp. My main character is a female queen seclura hybrid named eclipse saltaru Xerox.
Hello and welcome to RPR!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum. :D

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. Some already pointed, and some not! :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around <3
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Wolfmaster072

7ceaa761968a224a7e078e7d0a048cfb.jpg
Greetings!

☾Hello, Beastie! I am Wolfmaster, though you can just call me Wolf or Wolfie for short! I am still new here myself, but I will still help you in any way that I can! With limitations, of course... If you have any questions about this site, don’t hesitate to ask, as I know that everyone here with try to help to the best of their ability. You can also visit the Help Database If you need help with coding or finding stuff across the site.☽

☾As for rping, my little Beast, don’t worry. You can always find someone willing to rp with you! To start off, you might want to search for an rp, but if you can’t find one to your liking then you are always welcome to put one up! I’m sure that eventually you will find some willing partners!☽

☾If you ever get tired of an rp, don’t be afraid to tell your partners that you are leaving. If you do or if you’ll be gone for a while, please tell them! People don’t like being ghosted and it makes it more convenient if you say that you’re taking a break. Don’t worry, as we will understand that not everyone can be on and that people are busy!☽

☾Last but not least, let everyone here wish you a warm welcome! We are all happy when someone’s new joins in and we all look forward to rping with you! Good luck, have a nice day, and welcome to our community!☽
Queen_of_Hell

Hey there welcome to RPR! :D The home to the most creative people and roleplayers on the web!

If you're looking to start a roleplay, I highly suggest being detailed about your roleplaying style, preferences and what you look for in partners. That way you'll find the most compatible partner with whom you'll make amazing roleplays.

I wish you luck and hope you get settled on the site! And here's some cute bunnies <3

689aa6cb965b6f88dd97f10ddfb99ec0.gif
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! :)

I've you're over 18 and you are seeking drp, you can head over to your comfort & privacy settings and toss a check next to "I want to see forum posts flagged for sexual themes" which will let you view ads for this type of RP in the Find RP section.

Of course, if you aren't yet over 18, we have to ask you not to use the RPR to seek or play sexual RP until you come of age. :)
I don't know what a seclura hybrid is!? Even the Googles won't tell me. Is it a bird like me? Cause I am a pretty cute kinda birdie! Anyway....welcome seclura!

eclipsexerox wrote:
Hi! I'm eclipse I love rp. My main character is a female queen seclura hybrid named eclipse saltaru Xerox.
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!!
Hey there! Welcome to RPR I hope you have a lot of fun here! :)

This is a great place to RP, make friends, and just create characters, too. There's a Getting Started Guide and a Help forum and a great community full of people you can ask questions of, and that includes me. Feel free to message! :P If you like, anyway. Ah, there are fantasy and sci-fi threads, and steampunk and old medieval and old age imperial ninja way type threads, and magical cutesy roleplay threads, and even some non-roleplay threads! :P You can find these in all sorts of different forums, all over the site! :D Hehe. Anyhow, there are also groups! They have different interest-type-of-things in them, which means you can read posts like a blog or something, or like a book maybe, or see a lot of art -there's an art forum! I forgot to mention that- or talk about various topics of certain types in these groups. And there are PMs! :) You can message people sometimes, although some of them have strict rules about it. Still, not all of them do!:) And, uh, you can make lots of characters and even buy items! You can get shiny looking stuff for on your profile, and you can design all sorts of things, and customize characters, and stuff... It's pretty totally sorta great! :P
Anyway, just be good, follow the rules, make friends if you'd like to, and have a good, fun time! :) You can report to a mod if you see some trouble, or if the site is confusing you in a way that's to0tally bamboozling. I think. I totally know what I'm doing! Hahaha.... Anyway! :P Be cool, have a cool time, it's a hot site and we love it! :P

Byebye! I'll see you around, maybe! :D Ciao. :) :P :D :) :3 🌼 <3 🌼 <3 🌻 <3 💮 <3 🌻 <3 💮 <3 🌼 <3 🌼 💮 🌼 🌻
Prince_Jin

Welcome to RPR! That OC sounds really interesting :o
Ghosty_Monsty

Welcome to RPR community
Nyello, I'm open for anything.
Hi! Welcome. If you ever want to try a more obscure world and don’t mind me rambling about it, I’m always open to having someone join in an obscure Rp with me so don’t be afraid to send me a PM
𝒢𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎!

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!♡
Morrigan

tumblr_op5jtaaOGp1t0hhm9o1_400.gif

Hello and welcome to RPR! I hope you are ready to find all sorts of interesting writing styles and potential writing partners...and maybe even a few friends! This is a great role play community, and there is so much here to use for resources, for suggestions, or for tips to improve your own writing! I wish you the best of luck!

Once you have your character(s) build, and are ready to get them out for interest, don’t forget to check out the Looking for Roleplay forum, here.

That being said, remember to have fun, and best of luck!
OjVcdsk.png
SALUTATIONS!
Welcome to RPR, I am Salazar and it's lovely to meet you! This is a great site, everyone is very friendly and helpful here, so don't be afraid to ask for help or advice at any point, we've got a wonderful community of people who would be more than happy to help. But here's a few tips on getting started:

- If you're looking to post a looking for roleplay post: go here. We also have a looking for adult roleplays forum, but you will need to go into your settings to be able to view that if you are 18+.
- Always make sure you address what kind of roleplay themes and writer styles you are looking for when making a LF RPs post. This prevents any misunderstandings.
- Don't be afraid to tell people if you can't respond or don't want to respond to a roleplay any more. Whether it's due to problems IRL or just a lack of motivation, we'd prefer to be told you'd like to stop the RP rather than being ghosted.

That's all from me for now, but I do hope you'll start some amazing RPs and make some awesome friends on this site!

Sincerely,
Salazar.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I love rp (please rp with me lmao)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus