Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » » LF Antics, fandoms, monsters & more! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Pixel_5e13c6_6245292.gif

Whaddup fair folk of RPR!

Welcome back to another LF thread by this local clown! So, after a bit of relaxing my butt off, I felt like getting back into RPing for a bit and with that I became overwhelmed with the hubris of wanting to fill up my inbox a little bit further. Thus, here we are- lemme show you around and tell you what I'm all about~

» About you & me
As far as my preferences of partner go, I'm really flexible- I don't care how much you write or how you do it; all I ask of you is that you have fun doing it, and communicate with me, preferrably via Discord. Becoming buddies with my writing partners I find incredibly fun & handy, so don't hesitate to bombard me with chatter outside of our game, I'd love to hang out with ya!

Have we already met? That's great also, welcome back! Just remember that Discord is my all-time favorite platform as far as OOC chatter is concerned, but if you're really against it, PMs are a decent alternative too.

» RPing time, suckas!
Alrighty then, here we are! I got a couple of ideas you might be interested in, but don't forget that we can always make stuff up that have nothing to do with any catchy lure-words mentioned in the title or under the Stories á la carte menu. Anything and everything that features our favorite themes can work!

» Stories á la carte
oie_jpg.png
Astro Ramblin' (Sci-fi, action & adventure)

One of the richest tycoons in the universe has commissioned the best mercenaries and adventurers around to retrieve an artifact they can add to their collection. Problem is; this artifact isn't like any other and no one actually knows where it is hidden and how one can access it.

Will our characters, likely strangers at first, be able to form a fuctional team? What will they do when after they actually do snatch the artifact, the entire galaxy is overrun by cursed demons from a forgotten past?

This chaotic tale full of laser-rifle kabooming & troublemaking among the stars is all ours to write!

oie_jpg_6.png
Dragons Gone Astray! (Fantasy, modern, adventure)

Toby and Y/C are dragons, hailing from a distant world where humans don't even exist. However, during a battle against an elven mage, they and an unknown number of others from their realm are teleported to Earth, plain Earth, where magic is believed to be non-existent.. and where dragons certainly won't feel at home.

What will they do once the humans turn on them and seek to hunt them like monsters? Will they able to work together, blend in and navigate this surreal human world? And what will they do when it turns out their fellow magical castaways are starting an evil rebellion against the inhospitable natives of planet Earth?

Only we will ever know how this dragon tale will unfold.

oie_jpg_2.png
Magical Hysteria (Urban fantasy, mystery)

Randle, Sprite and Y/C(s) live in a bustling metropolis where the supernatural thrive. Magic is an important aspect of everyone's life.. until one day, it starts to disappear. Randle and Sprite, being the detective duo they are, go out to investigate and meet Y/C(s) along the way to find out what's going on.

Who or what is responsible for draining the magic out of the world? And more importantly, how can it be stopped before the majority of the supernatural community ceases to exist?

Only the story knows- and the story, we have yet to write.

oie_jpg_3.png
Warrior Cats: Clans of the Wastes (Action, drama)

Many moons ago, the two-legs vanished and left the world in shambles, but among the ruins and rotten fields, wildlife continues to thrive and adapt. Three Clans rule over the Wasteland: the AbyssClan dives among the submerged ruins that the two-legs left behind, the EchoClan wanders among their great abandoned nests to learn all the secrets they hold, and the EmberClan, the toughest of the three, governs the flaming badlands and makes sure nothing from the Outside even comes to threaten the Wasteland.

However, unknown dangers creep in the shadows, taking on the form of threats the Clans have never faced before. There are rumors of giant beasts rolling ashore and taking animals from their home, while in the meantime a rebellion of strays and their enslaved dogs starts to get out of the hand. Will the Clans join forces to protect their home, or will they too succumb to the ever-growing evil that will consume their sacred lands?

Their fate, cruel and wild as it seems, is ours to decide.

oie_jpg_4.png
Skyrim: Hircine's Bane (Fantasy, adventure, action)

Sprite and Y/C are Children of Hircine; mortals gifted with the terrifying power to transform into a werebeast (wolf or another available option), either acquired through the Companions or a more obscure reason. While they are forced to hide their vicious second identity to the public, their world is turned upside down when all of a sudden, they a receive a vision from Hircine, calling them to a shrine somewhere hidden away in the woods of Falkreath. As it turns out, a cult of werebeasts has grown too proud and threatens to overthrow their patron Daedra.

Will our characters obey their whimsical master and hunt down these blasphemous traitors? Or do they too feel the call for freedom and try to break free from Hircine and the control he has over their beastly temper?

This wild tale is all ours to write- are you brave enough to get to it?

oie_jpg_5.png
Minecraft: Post-Heroic Crisis (Fantasy, adventure, action)

After slaying the monstrous Ender Dragon, Y/C returns home a legend. They believe all evil has been vanquished from the world, and try to settle down in their player home as they wait for the Dragon's Egg to hatch. However, things turn a bit ugly when they catch a small Enderman (M/C) trying to steal their egg, and even more so when upon catching said egg-thief, they explain that all the Endermen left in The End want the egg back to raise into it the second coming of their mighty protector: the Dragon is destined to protect them against the Wither Uprising.

While they explain their shady motives, reports come in from villages and strongholds alike being attacked by strange, masked Piglins and Wither Skeletons, who all chant about the return of their unholy master, the Wither himself. What will Y/C and their unlikely Enderman friend do? Will the Villagers and Pillagers be able to set aside their hatred for one another and team up against this threat from the Nether?

An unusual story, you might think; but it gets better, because we're the ones who are gonna write it!
» All-you-can-plot
--->> Yes, please!
• Adventure & action
• All things sci-fi & fantasy
• FxF romances, yessir
ANY PAIRING: FRIENDSHIP
• World/character building
• Decent amount of chaos

--->> Well, okay!
• MxM romances, sometimes
• Modern, Earth-based settings
• Calmer, slice-of-life plots
• Fandoms (ask me which!)

--->> Nope, never!
• MxF romances, no thanks
• Totally mundane settings
• Smut, godmod & powerplay

-->> Things I love!
• Dragons, werewolves & co.!
• Worldbuilding/custom universes
• Fun, well-built character dynamics
• IC drama IC drama IC drama IC drama
• A touch of wit and comedy sometimes
• Half-plotting, half-winging it = neat
• (Mis)adventures, total shitshows
• Surprise twists: gimme gimme yo!

--> Fandom list
• Skyrim, Fallout, Minecraft, Okami, Spyro
• Star Wars, Harry Potter, Hunger Games
• Warrior Cats, A Series of Unfortunate Events

» That's it for today
Suppose that's it for now, folks. Don't hesitate to reply to this thread or send me a PM if any of these ideas, themes and whatnot appear to be your cup of tea. If they're not, well, thanks for checking me out anyway & I hope you find someone who's more up your alley in the future!

Regardless, people, have a nice day/night/whatever!
~ GarnaalProductions

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Garn's Hoard (played by GarnaalProductions) Topic Starter

Bump!

Thanks for the private applications so far, people! I added a few Fandom-based plots (Skyrim, Warrior Cats and Minecraft to be exact). and updated the thread and its title alltogether. Don't hestitate to drop by in my inbox if any of the proposed prompts or themes in the All-you-can-plot, I'm happy to meet more of y'all!
Just a comment: Wow, what a nice and detailed ad! If I was looking for new RPs right now, I would be tempted by more than one of these! Nice work.

Aaaa thank you so much! Really appreciate it, my guy, great that you checked me out anyway!

Also for the rest of potential y'alls; I added another plot for dragoholics, 'cause, y'know, who doesn't love a few oversized flying lizards. Do also keep in mind that you don't have to choose of any of my proposed plots! We can also make a story ourselves with themes and things that aren't even mentioned in the other prompts~
Hey! I really love all of your plots, but the dragon and the urban fantasy ones really speak to me the most. I just need to get a character together for either, though I have some in drafts that I would love to kick the dust off and finish for either plot. Let me know if you'd like to!

Bump!

Well-stocked on RPs here now, probably a few spaces left for 1 or 2 more! Remember that if none of the pre-set plots strike your fancy, we can always make one up ourselves!

One last bump for Round #1 of this thread!

Thank y'all so much for the replies so far! If anyone's still interested, new, old, young or ancient, come hit me up, still room for 1 or 2 people! If not, I'll close this down for now and'll reopen it if I feel like it again! Though I do have another plan for later~

That's all for now, folks!

Of course, I can always make an exception if you happen to be a late-comer that has browsed too deep. Either way, keep your eyes peeled, because a good buddy and I have something else and grand planned for somewhere in the near future! Thanks again for your time & have a great day/night/whatever!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » » LF Antics, fandoms, monsters & more! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus