Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Fondest Greetings

Whilst I am new here, I am not new at all to Roleplaying and worldbuilding. It is one of my greatest joys and something I never tire of. I am glad to join here and hope others will enjoy what they come to witness.

I am a concept artist/illustrator, writer, and worldbuilder. I have many homes on the internet but have recently been in need of furthering my writing capability. I hope to find some fun here and greatly look forward to the venture.

Noctem,
Hello and welcome to RPR! Do you have links to websites where people can look at your art and illustrations? I'd love to see them!

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask! There are so many friendly people on the site willing to point you in the right direction.

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Noctem-Tenebris Topic Starter

Indeed, I have many

But my main portfolio is here- https://lux-tenebris.artstation.com/

But you can find my Deviantart here- https://www.deviantart.com/noctem-tenebris

And my twitter here- https://twitter.com/NoctemTenebris

I am an advanced illustrator and am constantly, striving to improve my art to catch up to my headworld and imagination. :D But I hope you'll enjoy what you see.
Noctem-Tenebris wrote:
Indeed, I have many

But my main portfolio is here- https://lux-tenebris.artstation.com/

But you can find my Deviantart here- https://www.deviantart.com/noctem-tenebris

And my twitter here- https://twitter.com/NoctemTenebris

I am an advanced illustrator and am constantly, striving to improve my art to catch up to my headworld and imagination. :D But I hope you'll enjoy what you see.

Your art is goooorgeous!!! :D Thank you for sharing the links with me!!

Why thank you! It means a lot to me! I am honored that you like it, I hope you'll come to enjoy the new pieces. ;)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.

Thank you so very much for the warm welcome. It means a lot to me.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3

Thank you soo much! It's really nice to be here :3
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started, some stated by others, some not. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about Groups, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Oh my goodness, you are not kidding about being an advanced illustrator, your work is absolutely gorgeous! I really hope to see more around but for now low key just gonna sub! ;)

Happy gaming!! Have a good one! <3
Morrigan

tumblr_op5jtaaOGp1t0hhm9o1_400.gif

Hello and welcome to RPR! I hope you are ready to find all sorts of interesting writing styles and potential writing partners...and maybe even a few friends! This is a great role play community, and there is so much here to use for resources, for suggestions, or for tips to improve your own writing! I wish you the best of luck!

Once you have your character(s) build, and are ready to get them out for interest, don’t forget to check out the Looking for Roleplay forum, here.

That being said, remember to have fun, and best of luck!

Kruhee wrote:
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started, some stated by others, some not. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about Groups, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Oh my goodness, you are not kidding about being an advanced illustrator, your work is absolutely gorgeous! I really hope to see more around but for now low key just gonna sub! ;)

Happy gaming!! Have a good one! <3

I definitely need to get better at figuring out the Ad part of the finding rp. Probably did not help I tried to do that too late in the night. XD

But I will definitely give it a go, thank you Soo much for your gracious welcome, it means a lot. Feel free to reach out anytime. :3

And gosh, thank you for your kind words about the art. It's a big deal for me, especially as I strive to improve. Thank you so very very much :3

Morrigan wrote:
tumblr_op5jtaaOGp1t0hhm9o1_400.gif

Hello and welcome to RPR! I hope you are ready to find all sorts of interesting writing styles and potential writing partners...and maybe even a few friends! This is a great role play community, and there is so much here to use for resources, for suggestions, or for tips to improve your own writing! I wish you the best of luck!

Once you have your character(s) build, and are ready to get them out for interest, don’t forget to check out the Looking for Roleplay forum, here.

That being said, remember to have fun, and best of luck!

Thank you kindly :3 it is very sweet to be welcomed so warmly here.

I shall definitely engage more and definitely have lots of fun. :3
OjVcdsk.png
SALUTATIONS!
Welcome to RPR, I am Salazar and it's lovely to meet you! This is a great site, everyone is very friendly and helpful here, so don't be afraid to ask for help or advice at any point, we've got a wonderful community of people who would be more than happy to help. But here's a few tips on getting started:

- If you're looking to post a looking for roleplay post: go here. We also have a looking for adult roleplays forum, but you will need to go into your settings to be able to view that if you are 18+.
- Always make sure you address what kind of roleplay themes and writer styles you are looking for when making a LF RPs post. This prevents any misunderstandings.
- Don't be afraid to tell people if you can't respond or don't want to respond to a roleplay any more. Whether it's due to problems IRL or just a lack of motivation, we'd prefer to be told you'd like to stop the RP rather than being ghosted.

That's all from me for now, but I do hope you'll start some amazing RPs and make some awesome friends on this site!

Sincerely,
Salazar.
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.

Salazar wrote:
OjVcdsk.png
SALUTATIONS!
Welcome to RPR, I am Salazar and it's lovely to meet you! This is a great site, everyone is very friendly and helpful here, so don't be afraid to ask for help or advice at any point, we've got a wonderful community of people who would be more than happy to help. But here's a few tips on getting started:

- If you're looking to post a looking for roleplay post: go here. We also have a looking for adult roleplays forum, but you will need to go into your settings to be able to view that if you are 18+.
- Always make sure you address what kind of roleplay themes and writer styles you are looking for when making a LF RPs post. This prevents any misunderstandings.
- Don't be afraid to tell people if you can't respond or don't want to respond to a roleplay any more. Whether it's due to problems IRL or just a lack of motivation, we'd prefer to be told you'd like to stop the RP rather than being ghosted.

That's all from me for now, but I do hope you'll start some amazing RPs and make some awesome friends on this site!

Sincerely,
Salazar.

Thank you so very much for the sincere and warm welcome. I hope to better write an rp Ad as I waken more and have had more time to truly see how others go about it.

I hope to be able to engage and truly enjoy this site, thank you kindly Salazar. :3

Rachel2876 wrote:
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.

Certainly, the same extension is made to you. I adore worldbuilding and growing so I look forward to what encounters I may face. :3
Hello there! Welcome to RPR! :D I can see there's quite the welcoming party here already, but I suppose I'll pop in and say hello, too. ;P I hope you'll have a lovely time here!

I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra, and I'm pleased to 'meet' you! :D I think your profile is cool- it's very professional! You seem creative, so that's nice. Errrmm, let's see....
There's a big community here, with lots of interests, such as art and writing, and some music, probably, and things like cooking and needlework and reading. And roleplay. And animals. :P I like most, if not all, of these things... Also plants. Do you like animals? I almost want to place you as a cat person, but I feel like you might surprise me and say 'Dog!' or 'Neither! Both! Wahahahaha!'
I'm teasing. Hehe. There are a lot of communities here in Groups, and in Forums and messaging and threads and such, and there are often games and events. Accolades are pretty lovely and you can get them on your profile sometimes. :P :) :D
Ah, there are plenty of character options, and a shop, and you can even use Discord if that makes you more comfortable. It's a pretty good hub. There are moderators, who are the lovely warriors of the site, and they can be summoned by a Mod Request button. there are Bug Report forms, which can be sent in if you see someone glitching across a page, or some letter falling off of things, or all your notifications turning into skulls. Or something like that. :P
Anyhow, you can message me if you like. I'd love to chat with you sometime- also, there's a worldbuilding event going on! It looks pretty cool. You might've seen something about it.... Anyhow. I'll see you around, maybe. He heee!

Oh, uhh, have a good time, be nice, make some friends if you like to do that sort of thing! Let your creativity flow! Or fly! Or... something. :P :) :D
That's about all out of me at the moment! See you- bye bye! :) :) :) :) :) :) 🌻 <3 β€πŸŒ» <3 🌺 <3 🌸 <3 🌼 <3 🌹 <3 🌷 <3 πŸ€ <3 πŸ’ <3 ❁⚜<3 ❁

Why thank you soo much! I tried to keep my profile simple and easy to read. X'D

But regarding cats and dogs, I am more a reptile, and fish person in all honesty. :3

I will do my best to crawl out of my hermit hole to interact more.but I sincerely appreciate the warm welcome.

You are free to message me if you so choose :D
Hi, I hope you have fun here!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Fondest Greetings

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus