Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello transformer or warhammer nerds!

This is my first intro and general come all / hello!

I'm new here, first off, obviously.. thanks for coming to see if im interesting! Its tough to pick and tough to write intros so i hope i hooked a few of you and don't disappoint.

To the point.

As far as rp i have two ready made transformer OCs, and a Warhammer character from rogue trader.
I am experienced at playing several transformer characters from canon such as Whirl, Bumblebee, Rodimus, RedAlert and Swerve.

I love Skids but haven't played him, but i love that dork.

Im not all transformers though, or even Warhammer.. and don't get me wrong i love Warhammer it just takes a lot to build characters and so i don't have as many. I've only listed the one here.

I also have been playing DND for many years and enjoy fantasy in general.

I watch cartoons such as ROTTMNT, Haikyuu, and lots of other anime honestly.. but like Kekkai sensen, samurai champloo, etc... Idk, lets chat about our fav shows!

Im subject to mood but I'm usually down for anything.
I work but right now its not much. I had medical leave and hours are low.
Im in CST.

I am 26 so Im only really comfortable playing with adults, no offense meant by it.

While it isn't the reason, I am also open to erp.. but please don't be upset if it just doesn't seem to me like it'll be fun for us or im not interested.
Sometimes things just don't line up or click. It isn't any judgement on you personally! Feel free to ask, I will respect in kind your feelings.
If you want to be upfront about it one way or the other, even better.

No pressure.

All that said, feel free to peruse my current characters or send me a message! We can hash preliminary details then. πŸ˜ŽπŸ™

Good to meet you all and great to join a new community of roleplayers!!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Morrigan

tumblr_op5jtaaOGp1t0hhm9o1_400.gif

Hello and welcome to RPR! I hope you are ready to find all sorts of interesting writing styles and potential writing partners...and maybe even a few friends! This is a great role play community, and there is so much here to use for resources, for suggestions, or for tips to improve your own writing! I wish you the best of luck!

Once you have your character(s) build, and are ready to get them out for interest, don’t forget to check out the Looking for Roleplay forum, here.

That being said, remember to have fun, and best of luck!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome!
JetStorm

Hello

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello transformer or warhammer nerds!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus