Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello, Old Timer RP Though New Here

Hello,

I've taken a few days to look around before introducing myself. I'm a veteran tabletop rpg player for about ten years off and on. I've done some LARP and I'm a big fan of RPG video games. I've started playing online RPG MMOs about seven years ago and RPing onling for about five years through various forums, twitter, Discord, etc. This is my first time here, so feeling a little shy, but I'm sure it will pass as I learn my way around and meet people.

I currently have an interest in Secret World Legends and have been RPing there for three years, but the player base, my former cabal (guild) and a number of friends have left. I'm very much interested in modern, historical and fantasy RP with supernatural and steampunk elements. English is my second language, though I studied it at a young age, and it is the language I work and RP in, I do tend to make errors.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Falyn Topic Starter

ChocolateIceCream wrote:
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3

Thank-you! :) <3
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Falyn Topic Starter

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPRepository.

Thank-you very much! :) <3
Welcome, Falyn! I'm not familiar with Secret World Legends, but am also a table top rpg player and played a variety of LARP games once upon a time. :)

Any questions so far about how the site works?
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Falyn Topic Starter

Juls wrote:
Welcome, Falyn! I'm not familiar with Secret World Legends, but am also a table top rpg player and played a variety of LARP games once upon a time. :)

Any questions so far about how the site works?

Thank-you for the welcome. šŸ™‚. Secret World Legends is a RPGMMO inspired by lore created from H.P Lovecraft. A bit like Lovecraft Country, but set in 2012 when it started as The Secret World. So far so good, Iā€™m taking the time to look around the forums. šŸ˜„
Falyn Topic Starter

Rachel2876 wrote:
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.

Thank-you and I will! šŸ˜
Hi there Falyn! Welcome to RPR! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask! There are so many friendly people on the site willing to point you in the right direction.

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
Falyn Topic Starter

MissPixie wrote:
Hi there Falyn! Welcome to RPR! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask! There are so many friendly people on the site willing to point you in the right direction.

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!

Thank-you very much! :)
Falyn Topic Starter

Kruhee wrote:
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3

Thank-you kindly for the help.
pixl.Bee

Heya Falyn, welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here :)
Falyn Topic Starter

Bright_Challenger wrote:
Heya Falyn, welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Hello and thank-you! šŸ˜
Welcome! I am sure you are already making friends. Don't feel shy. RPR is very nice and friendly.
Falyn Topic Starter

InkWren wrote:
Welcome! I am sure you are already making friends. Don't feel shy. RPR is very nice and friendly.

Thank-you for the welcome! :)
Hello there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a great time here. :)

It's cool that you took a little while to look around! If you need help finding anything around the site, though, I'd probably be happy to help. :P
What sort of entertainment do you like besides RP? I enjoy reading and playing video games, myself, as well as listening to music, cooking sometimes+eating+consuming water, usually, and I like animals (several, anyway), and I like plants (usually). :P :)
What about you?
I hope you have a good time here! :) You can feel free to message if you like, and I'll be happy to answer and see what's up, or whatever the sort of thing. :) :D :) I'm on here... Sort of often, so I might see you around. I already have, a bit, I think, but I suppose we might see later! Hahaha. Uh, also! There are mental health resources on here, and some useful information, and smileys, and lots of other fun things.
So- I hope that you will have a good time, have fun, be nice, make some friends if you like, respect your fellow players/RPRians/characters, and just generally have a blast and let your creativity run smoothly!

That's about it out of me, for now. Have a nice time, have a good one, have a ball! Sort of! Anyway, bye bye. See you around, maybe. :) :) :) :) :) :D :P ^_^ :3 :D <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 ~Shinyrainbowlithogra (Shiny, Rainbow, Lithogra, etc.) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 ;) :) ;) :) :D
Falyn Topic Starter

Shinyrainbowlithogra wrote:
Hello there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a great time here. :)

It's cool that you took a little while to look around! If you need help finding anything around the site, though, I'd probably be happy to help. :P
What sort of entertainment do you like besides RP? I enjoy reading and playing video games, myself, as well as listening to music, cooking sometimes+eating+consuming water, usually, and I like animals (several, anyway), and I like plants (usually). :P :)
What about you?
I hope you have a good time here! :) You can feel free to message if you like, and I'll be happy to answer and see what's up, or whatever the sort of thing. :) :D :) I'm on here... Sort of often, so I might see you around. I already have, a bit, I think, but I suppose we might see later! Hahaha. Uh, also! There are mental health resources on here, and some useful information, and smileys, and lots of other fun things.
So- I hope that you will have a good time, have fun, be nice, make some friends if you like, respect your fellow players/RPRians/characters, and just generally have a blast and let your creativity run smoothly!

That's about it out of me, for now. Have a nice time, have a good one, have a ball! Sort of! Anyway, bye bye. See you around, maybe. :) :) :) :) :) :D :P ^_^ :3 :D <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 ~Shinyrainbowlithogra (Shiny, Rainbow, Lithogra, etc.) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 ;) :) ;) :) :D

Thank-you for the warm welcome and the offered help.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello, Old Timer RP Though New Here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus