Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Vetern RPer but new here

greetings everyone. I am a veteran roleplayer but new to this site. I hope I can make lots of new friends here who enjoy a good roleplay like I do. I am currently looking for good paragraph fantasy/horror like roleplays set in modern era preferable in japan. if anyone is interested please do not hesitate to message me!
Welcome, SakuyaShirahiro! I feel like I saw an interest check not all that long ago along those lines. Wish I could remember who it was, but hopefully you can find some great RPs! If you haven't already, check out the Find RP tool. That'll let you apply some search criteria to the recent/open posts in the Looking for RP forum, plus the active groups. Good luck!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Sakuya Shirahiro wrote:
greetings everyone. I am a veteran roleplayer but new to this site. I hope I can make lots of new friends here who enjoy a good roleplay like I do. I am currently looking for good paragraph fantasy/horror like roleplays set in modern era preferable in japan. if anyone is interested please do not hesitate to message me!

Hello and Welcome!
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
Welcome to RPR! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask! There are so many friendly people on the site willing to point you in the right direction.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome to RPR! That's a very interesting combination of genres, I'm sure you'll find an awesome roleplay group or partner to create and have fun with! You can also create a post with a 'RP Ad' that interested players will respond to :) If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! We're all here to help, and I'd be happy to answer any inquiries.
pixl.Bee

Hi! Welcome to the site; I hope you enjoy your time here
SakuyaShirahiro Topic Starter

Thank you everyone who has welcomed me so far! I am already loving it here already everyone is so incredibly friendly and welcoming! This is something I haven't seen since 2012.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome abroad!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you have many wonderful RPs
Hello there! Welcome to RPR! Have a great time here, yeah? :) ^_^ :)

It's pretty easy to find your way around, after you get the hang of it! :D :d :p There's a Find RP guide/tool in the dropdown menu area, and you can use keywords to help search for an RP as well! If you can't find what you're looking for, you can make your own RP! Then other people might want to come and play with you. :) There's also a Help section, with a nice little area full of good stuff, and a Help forum and a Suggestions forum, for... Help and for Suggestions. :D
Uh, let's see... There are lots of Forums and Threads, and Groups, which are all places where you can talk and RP and play games and stuff. Very fun! :D There are moderators to help keep things in line, and if you need help, you can press one of the nice little Mod Request buttons that are around the forums, and ask someone for help.
You can also message me some times, if you like, and I'll chat with you maybe, or see what I can do to answer any questions you might have. :) :D :P ^_^ :D oh, I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra, by the way. You can call me Shiny or Rainbow or Lithogra or something like that, if you'd like. Hehe. Uh, let's see. There are fandoms and fandom things, and art and games, and plenty of characters and ways to make new characters. There's a shop, there's a bug report section thing for if there's a bug or a glitch or something like that, and there are cool forum/thread post options. Whee! I hope you'll have a good time here! I might see you around... We'll see (or not!) Hehehe! Okay, maybe that's not really how that works... Anyway. :P I really like your name and profile picture, by the way! Pretty cool. :) :) :d :D :P Well, I hope that you'll be good, have a great time, and make some friends, if you want to! :D see ya!

That's about it outta me for now. ;D ;D ;D ;D :) :) :) :) ;D :3 :) :P :) :P :) :P :) :P :) :) :P :P :) Bye bye! :) :) :D :) :) :) <3 <3 <3
-Shinyrainbowlithogra :3 ^_^ :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Vetern RPer but new here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus