Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Picture/coding question

So I am currently trying to place three pictures side by side in full size with the gallery, but I have come to realize that there isn't an option that can do this. Is there a way to cleanly code these pictures in the text box instead to do what I am trying to accomplish? I am not code-savvy at all and my brain tends to fry when I mess with it.

Appreciate any sort of assistance thank you!
If all three of the images put side by side don't exceed the width of the content box of the template, then you should be able to get them all in a row by using the image BBCode three times without spaces between them.

Code:
[img]your picture url here[/img]

The other option would be to create three columns in a row, add a gallery to each one, then place a "full size" image in each of them. This will make the images smaller though and there would be gaps of space between them.
Sorrisky Topic Starter

MissPixie wrote:
If all three of the images put side by side don't exceed the width of the content box of the template, then you should be able to get them all in a row by using the image BBCode three times without spaces between them.

Code:
[img]your picture url here[/img]

The other option would be to create three columns in a row, add a gallery to each one, then place a "full size" image in each of them. This will make the images smaller though and there would be gaps of space between them.

Ahhhh, that makes a lot of sense. Well looks like this idea will not work then. There isn't enough room for the three images to be next to each other. I just ended up moving my profile around a bit and having them on the side of the gallery images I have as well.

Thank you for answering, I appreciate it.
Other options could be to either slap them together in a collage so it's one image or resize them down so they'll fit three across.

Either way, I hope the workaround is something you're happy with! :D
Using the column widget option (shrinking and adding columns) and text widgets, it should automatically resize the images if you use the [ img ] bbcode Pixie mentioned. 🤞🏻

Otherwise I recommend bbcode columns with manually resized images, if you want them a certain size.

You are on: Forums » Help » Picture/coding question

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus