Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » 🦊Monster in the garden🦊 (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Dakota (played by cattooth)

(Y/N)s dad had sent them into town to purchase a bear trap for whatever beast was harming and eating the plants that you grow. It was a easy find next to other steel traps for large and small animals. After you pay you would walk out and board the bus minutes later. A 45 minute transportation later your dad orders you to set out he traps along the corn and where the chickens reside. It was getting dusk. You had a good feeling that you would capture this elusive monster. Your father would be proud. After dinner you washed up and went to bed.
~ ~ ~
You woke up to your little sibling tugging on your nightshirt.
"Y/N, Y/N!" They whispered in a hushed manner. "The trap ate it!.."
You didn't expect this to work that quick. You armed yourself with a your parents rifle that they kept by the door, put on boots and long pants and you where off. Your little sibling stayed behind on the porch, rocking in a wooden rocking chair.
A short walked past. You stepped on a twig and flinched. The moon lit ahead. You where checking the last trap at the chickens when you saw a figure caught in the trap. Yes! You thought triumphantly. It looked the size of a wolf with the way it was crouched over, trying to get out of the trap. As you aimed and loaded the gun to end its misery, it looked at you, growling something fierce.
Was that a...human?

Hi there!! Sorry if the beginning part is a bit long- I don't usually write that long unless I want to be extremely descriptive and was given time to think about it, haha. Anyways, I want to use my Feral OC in a roleplay, because every roleplay I try to start with him, they end up ghosting me, lol. I'm pretty flexible with the plot as long as they meet in the beginning with him in some sort of trapped helpless position (Otherwise, he would either get himself killed or he would end up killing/fatally harming you, then running). This can be a MxM or MxF, romance is required.
Time Schedule
Sooo very random. 7 in the morning to 9 at night (New york timezone). I already have several active roleplays and a ton of homework, so I might not be able to roleplay alot.
Local weirdo,
Cattooth
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I'd be interested, if still open. Message me and we can talk. :)
im game if open!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » 🦊Monster in the garden🦊 (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus