Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello, sorta new here

Hello, I am Katie.

I had an account before but I decided to start fresh. I haven’t been active in roleplay in a while. I want to get back into it. I am open for most roleplays. I can do just about anything.

I hope to meet you and talk to you. I look forward to roleplaying with you!

Have a good day!
Hello and welcome back to RPR! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are so many friendly people around willing to help out.

Cheers to making lots of new friends and finding a lot of fun RPs to be a part of! :D
HeartfeltBoldGonolek-size_restricted.gif

And welcome back to RPR~ I hope your stay here is well~ There are plenty of places and people who would love to rp with you~ Check out the looking for RP forums to see what's going on~ Or send people PM's if their profile says they are open for RPing and friendly to having PMs shot their way~

Have a lovely time here and good day~
Ah yes, new blood. Well so I was bout a 2 weeks ago! Happy to say since then I met a lot of good RPers so I’m more than sure you will too. Welcome aboard.
Welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll find lots of partners, so I hope you enjoy RPing here!
Welcome back!! I hope you can find more people to roleplay and plot with~!
Welcome back to RPR.
If you need anything, let me know. Even a simple weapon which I can make for you! I hope to do a special item for you or anyone else for that matter. Have a fun time RPing!
Welcome back! Hope you can find an RP that suits you!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome.
Well, Welcome back!
I hope this time gives you plenty of good stories and characters to meet. 💚
hello Katie and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome back to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello, sorta new here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus