Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » aha hi

hello! you can call me chris, and i go by he/him! i made a lot of characters here, and im very active on discord. im up to roleplay with any of you, but keep in mind that i am a minor- i can roleplay a lot of things however, such as not so PG things, but i figured to warn beforehand!

my roleplaying style changes a lot, so at one point i can type a paragraph, and at another point, i can type a one liner- it depends on who i am roleplaying with.

I would like to roleplay with people who are 15 or older- if you are younger, you have to prove to be mature before i roleplay with you!

I basically only roleplay fantasy, but I can roleplay other genres if it interests me- I have been roleplaying for years, but that does not mean i am good at it- i am also in school right now, so it may take a while for me to respond, or ill be very fast, there is no in between!
Heya, welcome to rpr! It’s super fun here, made quite the few friends myself and I’ve only been here about a week or two. So if I can do it so can you lmao. If you have any questions forums around here pretty much answer everything. So it’s super helpful, have a good man!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hello and welcome to RPR! I hope you're finding your way around the site okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are a ton of friendly people around willing to help out or point you in the right direction.

Cheers to finding a lot of fun RPs to be a part of as well as new friends! :D
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome.
Hello and welcome to RPR!

If you ever need help working on some characters or just going through the site feel free to shoot me a DM. I am always happy to assist in whatever way I can!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and have many good writing opportunities! :)
Hello, hello!!

It's a pleasure to meet you, welcome to RPR! I hope you find lots of people to write with here! :> Enjoy your time here, and hopefully school is going well! ^v^b
Welcome to RPR!
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Raspberry_Beret

Hi Chris,
Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » aha hi

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus