Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » LET THE INTRODUCTION BEGIN

Hi all! I am Vixen_Delight! Don't worry the only thing I steal are cookies! Nom nom! Anyways nice to meet you all.*bows* call me what you want! I dont mind nicknames just like I dont bite...much..heheh

I like games sweets snacks animals dinosaurs blah blah blah

I dislike people who try to think they are so high up no one can hurt em..hunny I will come at you with a fork try me!

Another thing I accept head pats as money

Good day to you all!!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Vixen Delight!
Vixen_Delight Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
Welcome Vixen Delight!

THANK YOU!
Welcome! I hope you have fun on the site!
Welcome to RPR! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hello and welcome to RPR!

So what type of genre of writing do you enjoy most?

Along with that what is your favorite dinosaur???? I am not super knowledgable on them myself but I do think they are super cool and an interesting part of the past!!

If you ever need anyone anyone to talk about character design/plots/ and or just need help on the website please feel free to shoot me a message.

Hope you enjoy your time here and have many good writing opportunities!
Welcome to RPR! If you only take my peanut cookies then we’re cool!
Welcome to RPR friend! If we happen to cross paths in the future, remind me of how I know you!

Sorrisky wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPR!

So what type of genre of writing do you enjoy most?

Along with that what is your favorite dinosaur???? I am not super knowledgable on them myself but I do think they are super cool and an interesting part of the past!!

If you ever need anyone anyone to talk about character design/plots/ and or just need help on the website please feel free to shoot me a message.

Hope you enjoy your time here and have many good writing opportunities!

Favorite genres? Hm hard one usually I'm into fantasy the most and action. But I try to remain open to try other types for fun.

Ooo dinosaurs now my favorite would be Spinosaurus! Did you know they can swim in the water just like an alligator and crocodile can? They do it to hide and catch fish or other dinosaurs getting a drink. They even can beat a t rex in a fight quite easily with thier long arms and strong jaws!
Head pats, best pats!! Welcome to RPR, Missie Vixen! :> I hope you find what you're looking for!
Icysoul

Welcome
Welcome to RPR!

Xynnic wrote:
Head pats, best pats!! Welcome to RPR, Missie Vixen! :> I hope you find what you're looking for!

Thanks! Ooo HEADPATS!! YES thank you do much!

Kruhee wrote:
Welcome to RPR!

Thank you!

Icysoul wrote:
Welcome

Thank you ^^
Icysoul

Vixen_Delight wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Welcome

Thank you ^^

You are welcome. Feel free to DM me if you want to talk.
Hey there, welcome to RPR!! I hope you have a lot of fun here!
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have an awesome time here. :)

I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra. I'll be introducing myself, and a little bit about the site, to you.....
I enjoy sci-fi-fantasy, sci-fi, fantasy, fiction, historical fiction, and all sorts of other things. I enjoy reading, a little drawing, sometimes, anime and manga, and looking at plants, and petting animals... :P I like cooking sometimes, I like looking at art, I like various genres and styles of music. Whee! Uhh, I like cheesy movies and complicated TV shows, especially if they have good dialogue. :) As for roleplay, I've been playing pretend since I was a kid. :P haha.

Uh, about the site! It's a very nice community, and it has some lovely people and a lot of fantastically wonderful ideas and threads and forums and groups and whatnot. :) There's a handy dandy Getting Started Guide in the upper dropdown menu, as well as a Help section, and a Suggestions forum. There are mods on the site, and a lovely Admin, and a Bug Report Form that you can use if you need to report a bug. There are badges and items and events, there are games and chats, there are various discussions and groups and such, and there are lots of cool things to look at and places to play in. There are also character sheets, characters, and sorts of reviews for characters and RP skills, so you can tell people how well they're doing and how much their RP means to you, and such. :)
Ah, you can message me when you like, if you like, and I'll get back to you if I like. Hehehe. Perhaps..... :P

Anyway, that'll be about all for now. Have a great time, be nice, respect your fellow RPRians, call the moderators if you need any help with a thing, and uh... Have fun. Yup.
Have a good one, byebye! Dee you around, maybe! -Shinyrainbowlithogra
:) :) :) ;) :) :) ;) ;) :D :P :D :3 :D :3 :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
MordosKull

Greetings and well met.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » LET THE INTRODUCTION BEGIN

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus