Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Demon x Human (MXM) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Fell-san

This is a roleplay about a demon and a human who both go to the same school with 3 different starters
1.Your character can be a new transfer student who moved here recently and our characters bond a little
2.Your character and mine are good friends but your's don't know about mine's secret but one day he finds out and you decide how your's react
3.Your character is a demon hunter and try to kill mine but finds out he goes to your school

PM me if interested
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I'm interested
Heyo! I have other oc’s including a male and would like to play a female
Oh heck i mean the second plot** not female
I’m down, although I might have to make a new character. Your call
I am interested in rping
rolled 10d100 and got a natural 543. After the modifier of +56, got 599
75 35 19 14 66 47 60 47 88 92
I would like to take the first role of me being a new student i am a demon but I use a human disguise as i feel if I would be judged by humans but i don't know how humans would act around demons
Hey I’d be interested in rping with you!
I have characters who apply to the first plot:

Andie - everyone thinks she's a wolf girl but she's not, she can just relate to them (not biologically lol)
Lunar - she's really a half-human half-moon spirit but she'll work
Madelyn - i think Maddie would be best for this since she's not a hybrid/nobody thinks she's a hybrid automatically
Ellie (played anonymously)

Fell-san wrote:
This is a roleplay about a demon and a human who both go to the same school with 3 different starters
1.Your character can be a new transfer student who moved here recently and our characters bond a little
2.Your character and mine are good friends but your's don't know about mine's secret but one day he finds out and you decide how your's react
3.Your character is a demon hunter and try to kill mine but finds out he goes to your school

PM me if interested
Into the first idea
I am interested.
Fell-san wrote:

PM me if interested

I'd be interested in the first option! I hope you don't mind if I use a female character ;-;

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Demon x Human (MXM) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus