Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » My name is Ranees

Hello there! My name is Ranees and I’m new, looking to role play anything and everything!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello Ranees!
May you enjoy RP Repository!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Icysoul

Welcome!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, Ranees!
Hello Ranees, welcome to RPR!

Hope you enjoy your time here and have success in looking for interactive writing partners. :)
Welcome to RPR! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Welcome Renees! I hope you find the RP you're looking for and have fun! πŸ˜„
Hello and welcome! Hope your time on rpr is awesome and that you make a lot of fun rps happen.
Hello! Welcome to RPR. I hope you have a great experience here, I also would like to add that you have some amazing looking characters. Keep up the excellent work.
Bunny-bubblegum

Welcome to rpr!!!
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » My name is Ranees

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus