Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Spider-Verse RP multiple plots (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Jennifer Jenkins (played anonymously)

Hiya people of the internet!

It’s been a hot minute since I’ve done any kind of hero RP and Lately I’ve been feeling an itch to get back into one So I made a character I like and am joking to find a few partners!

I’m looking for something on the lighter side, it that I’ll turn down darker character or people with tragic backstories or anything but Jenny is a bright person and will naturally try and brighten any situation. I’m looking for a good mix of action, mystery, drama, romance maybe(she’s asexual so no funny biz), and character conflict/ growth

I ask that you write at least 1 or two paragraphs, I enjoy writing and having some substance to the response helps me keep going! I also do third person and don’t care if you do first person or not doesn’t matter to me. Now for what you came for, the plots!

Besties: y/c and Jenny have been friends for years. How yo yeet can be determined through pm, maybe you here neighbors, or either of you saved the other from a bully. It doesn’t matter, but Jenny misses a few days of school and they decide to stop by worried after she doesn’t text back, only to find her stuck to the ceiling panicking. “Oh my god help! How do you fall again?!” She shouts at you in frightened voice.

Frenemies: If there is one thing that is clear to see for anyone within 20 feet of y/c and Jenny. It’s that they have a... complex relationship. Always butting heads, and with a conflicting outlook on life they never say a decent thing about the other. Yet remain inseparable, and it’s because of this tension between them y/c notices a significant withdrawal in Jenny. She seems more distracted than usual, and sometimes even has bruises on her. Does y/c jump to conclusions? Ask her directly? Or go about it a sneakier way?

Rivals: this one would be more conflict based. Y/c is either her rival academically/athletically or one of the Rabbit Spiders many adversaries, infuriated by her ceaseless optimism and snarky sass. Bonus points if they know each other out of mask (OOM) and constantly make terrible excuses to each other when they have to suck away but never pint it out because they do the exact same

Strangers: This one is the most diverse but the main prompt I had in mind was that y/c is walking downt he street for whatever reason and passes by an alley they heard loud voices coming from, when you see none other than the Rabbit Spider! Talking down too muggers before she springs into action, webbing one and kicking the other from a forward roll. Only she quickly stands up and covers her mouth. “Oh my god I kicked you so hard are you okay?!” She gasps out, “I think I cracked a rib I’m so sorry I didn’t mean too!”

I’m also open to any ideas you have as well! Feel free to send me a private message if interested! Humans, magicians, hero’s and villains all welcome!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts,

I'm down
Jennifer Jenkins (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Still looking!
An interesting concept: I think I’d like to submit an application.
Ooh, perhaps my good friend Nightmare would like to have a try at this.
I'll go for it

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Spider-Verse RP multiple plots (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus