Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello there.

Hello! I am Ammelaine Rosegate, you can figure out some more things about me through my character page, but I am actually here to introduce you to EveningCatharsis:
Hi!! I am EveningCatharsis, you can call me Catharsis. I am a 22 year old female, born in mid-spring, and a lover of fantasy, historical and science fiction writing. I have been writing with others since I was about twelve to thirteen years old and tend to prefer longer term, more detailed, larger roleplays that have darker, mature themes. Mature does not equal sexual or gory, it means something that diverges from YA novels or takes YA novel tropes and writes through them in an adult lense.
I am currently earning my bachelors and fighting mental health issues, so - if I am going to be honest - I am a bit iffy when it comes to timeliness. Every now and then I will need a week to myself, but I will always tell you. On a lighter topic, I am a lover of animals and nature, have a dream of traveling the world, and hate mushrooms!

Feel free to shoot my a message, I love chatting!
Rogue-Scribe

Evening Catharsis! Hoping you find a nice home here on RP Repository!
Hello! Welcome to RPR. I hope you find a fantastic time here.
Bunny-bubblegum

Welcome to rpr!!!
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Icysoul

Hello and welcome.
Raspberry_Beret

Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
Welcome to RPR! Cheers to making new friends!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Thank you for this lovely introduction. I think you're going to fit in wonderfully here.

How are you enjoying the site so far? Do you have any questions we can answer for you?
Welcome! I totally het you on the need to take break every now and then just to focus on yourself. I hope you get to travel the world one day until then I hope you enjoy traveling yo different worlds through writing.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello there.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus