Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi there!

Hi there, I'm looking to get back into rp'ing and I'd love a friend or someone to show me the ropes on how things work here. :)
Welcome to RPR, Quasismiles!

Looks like you already found the Looking for RP forum, which is certainly a good place to start. The Find RP tool is useful too. It'll give you a random assortment of ads in the LFRP forum and will also show you some active groups. Refresh for more results! Or adjust the search criteria at the bottom to narrow down your search.
Hello and welcome to the site!

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Icysoul

Welcome!
Welcome to RPR I too got on here to get back into rping and I gotta admit the people on here are mindbogglingly creative and friendly
Quasismiles Topic Starter

Thanks everybody! It's great to get back to writing :) Can't wait to get going!
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
Rogue-Scribe

🙏 Welcome 🙏
Hello and welcome to RPR! You will love the people here and I'm sure you will have lots of fun.
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!
Hello there, Welcome to the RPR!

If you need someone to show you the ropes or just want someone to goof off with send me a PM!

-PossitivelyNoOne

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi there!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus